Releasing comments about players

I know this is such a noob question, and as an FM veteran I should be ashamed with myself for having to ask, but how do I release comments about players (i.e. praise/criticise them in the media)?

I thought it would be in the "Interact" screen, but I don't get any option like that - just options to get them to recommend players/staff, learn new moves, etc).

Can you only praise players at selected times??

Go on the players profile,in the top right hand corner there is 4 dropdown menu's ,choose interaction and it'll give the option to praise the player.

It should be in the interaction screen,sorry i just skipped through your post.

i have never been able to praise or criticise a player of MINE unlees it is recommended in the backroom thing.

That's so annoying. 2 of my players are moaning that I rarely give the team any credit and it looks like there's nothing I can do about it. :mad:

of course you can. praise is given through team talks mostly :)

True. Is that what they mean then - rather than actually praising individuals in the media?

Maybe I forgot to do a post-match team talk once :o

this is not the case. even the in-game tutorial explains it.

when you win at home - praise lightly

when you lose at home - criticise heavily

when you win away - praise heavily

when you lose away - don't criticise always, look at the performance and do what you need.

I know this is such a noob question, and as an FM veteran I should be ashamed with myself for having to ask, but how do I release comments about players (i.e. praise/criticise them in the media)?

I thought it would be in the "Interact" screen, but I don't get any option like that - just options to get them to recommend players/staff, learn new moves, etc).

Can you only praise players at selected times??

I think you can only praise or criticise them when they have played 5 or more games in a row.

Archived