unbelievable end of season.

After losing game 37 vs Burnley thought I had no chance as teams above me, Liverpool and Arsenal, were playing against Newcastle and Middlesborough. I would need to win and them both lose to finish level on points with them and hope to have a better goal difference.

going in to stoppage time Arsenal were at 1-1 and I was at 0-0. 2 mins into stoppage time my striker scored. Then I saw Arsenal had also conceeded in stoppage time. Liverpool lost 3-0. Season ended with all on the same points with Man City winning their final game 2-1 to move up to 3rd- tie with Arsenal and my team on points and goal diff.

So unrealistic that I should probably reload :D

th_winningseason.png

th_finalgamevictory.png

and I only beat Man city a couple weeks earlier thanks to them going down to 9 men- scored in stoppage time there too.

Liverpool won 0 of their last 5 games. It could've been easier if I hadn't conceeded against them in game 35 in 88th min to end up 2-2.

That is unbelievable. Pointing out the obvious, top three teams are literally tied. I wonder how they sorted that one out. :p

Gandy - the future man :cool: He points out the obvious for the visually impared :p!

That's absolutely incredible - congratulations. I had a similar thing on a slightly smaller scale a couple of months ago. Managing Plymouth in a new English league based on a regional structure (created by a friend and myself) I scored a goal in the 93rd minute of the final game to overhaul the leaders of my regional division on GD and so gain the only promotion spot. I pretty much hit the ceiling.

I think that comes after goals scored - not sure though - could anyone confirm this?

As far as I know if they have same number of goals and goal difference there will be a playoff in premier league. If the game doesn't have this must be a coin toss. Nothing in the in game rules about record against others you tied with.

Archived