fm10.3 question

hi im running 10.3 only have england datbases loaded with bss/bsn as lowest level.

Before i installed 1gb extra ram on my laptop it was running ok- my laptop was well below the standards for fm10 so added the ram as it was the maximum i could put in

now im running 1gb and 256mb of ram after installing it and game freezing when processing results. i dont know what the issue is and is anyone else having this and if so have you sorted it out?

hi im running 10.3 only have england datbases loaded with bss/bsn as lowest level.

Before i installed 1gb extra ram on my laptop it was running ok- my laptop was well below the standards for fm10 so added the ram as it was the maximum i could put in

now im running 1gb and 256mb of ram after installing it and game freezing when processing results. i dont know what the issue is and is anyone else having this and if so have you sorted it out?

Can I point you towards the technical assistance section of the forum to help you more?

You will get people that can help here but if you go to the above it will be easier spotted by FrazT and he's a genius. The guy has seriously helped me loads and I'm sure he'll know how to help you.

Hope you get it sorted.

It could be due to the fact that you are running off a computer with two different sizes of RAM sticks in it. If you are going to change RAM on a computer your best results will come from removing all your previous RAM and putting in two new sticks of the same size, e.g. for the 1GB RAM put in 2 sticks of 512MB.

Archived