Re-consider transfer-listing yourself?

Is there a way to get a player who has transfer-listed by request to re-consider. I had a player request to be transfer-listed due to a lack of first team games and I accepted because I considered him a back-up however I had a horrific injury crisis and he ended up playing 30 odd games in the season so I thought he would ask to withdraw his request but he hasn't.

I had a player ask to be transfer listed about a quarter of the way through the season because of a lack of first team games. I earnt promotion to the premier league and a few weeks later he asked to be taken off - despite the fact I hadn't played him at all. The only thing you can do is continue as normal, after all you don't HAVE to tranfer if you don't want to - even if he is tranfer listed by request.

Yeah you can always take him off the transfer list "manually". He might not change his mind about _wanting_ to be on the list, but at least the other teams don't think he's up for grabs anymore.

Yeah you can always take him off the transfer list "manually". He might not change his mind about _wanting_ to be on the list, but at least the other teams don't think he's up for grabs anymore.

You can't, if you accept his request to be transfer listed then he can only be removed from the transfer list if he asks to be.

You cant take players off transfer list "manually" if the players requested to be put on it.

Back-up goalies seem to be the most common transfer request for me. So I normally accept and after a couple of months of not playing and no interest they ask to get taken off. Only to request to get put back on it a couple of months later, and so the cycle continues.

But if you are playing a transfer listed player, surely that will increase the interest in them?

I never accept those requests. I sell players when I want, not when they do. If he wants to be transfer listed and I don't have him as a first teamer, I refuse then stick him on the list. It may mean the bids I get will be lower, but it keeps me in control. If I get an injury crisis, I'd rather choose someone with no legs than someone who's asked to leave.

Archived