April Fools

OMG. lol! You got me. I am managing Man City, so having so much cash thrown at me wasn't unexpected.

Edit: I'm actually on the 1st of April 2011 in the game. Coincidence!

Is that a coincidence?? I was on 1st April 2012 on my game with Spurs and just got it haha

I must of never played on April Fools since FM08. Ty ftl.

You probably have, but unless you reach April 1st in the game while the real-life date is April 1st, you wouldn't see it. Apparently you also get a "Happy Birthday" message if the game date and real date are the same as your manager's birthday :)

I believe you can set your system clock to April 1st and get the message, same with your birthday.

In Operation Flashpoint, if you changed your system to December 25 or a few days before, you would get christmas trees with presents under them.

Looks quite odd to have tanks roll over them.

EVERY YEAR without fail

these threads just annoy me

Exactly what I was thinking, surely it's about time SI came up with something different for FM2011.

Exactly what I was thinking, surely it's about time SI came up with something different for FM2011.

Coem on, give them a rest. This is the first time that I've seen a user DEMAND that new easter eggs should be created...

*shakes head*

I believe you can set your system clock to April 1st and get the message, same with your birthday.

In Operation Flashpoint, if you changed your system to December 25 or a few days before, you would get christmas trees with presents under them.

Looks quite odd to have tanks roll over them.

Nights on the Saturn had the greatest system clock easter eggs. :D

Got you all beat: $825mil with America FC (Brazilian 3rd Division). :D

To the moaners:

a) why click the thread when you know exactly what it'll be about?

b) been playing CM/FM for 13+ years and this is the first time I got anything like this. Well done, SI. I did a double- then a triple-take...then I hit "Accept"...then I hit the bottle. :(

Next year with FM11 you get the message that your star player is banned from football for a year.

While smashing your mouse through your brand new 24" screen you just saw the words "April fool" before the screen crashed in 1000 pieces. :p

Archived