Problem with kick-off times.

If my game kicks off at 12:30 - whilst playing ym game I can see the current scores for ghames that kick off at 3:00.

Also, if my game is say a 5:30 kick off, I can't see the final scores of the games that kicked off at 3:00 - I can only see them as they unfold in the latest scores section fo the match screen.

Not a game-breaker by any means but annoying especially when it could have significance to a title run. Say your rival has dropped points in an early kick-off - gives great motivation for your own team.

I flagged this up in the last version but no one seemed to be too bothered about it.

Just seems a bit unrealistic - and I don't imagine it would be too difficult to fix since the game has so many time intervals.

If my game kicks off at 12:30 - whilst playing ym game I can see the current scores for ghames that kick off at 3:00.

Also, if my game is say a 5:30 kick off, I can't see the final scores of the games that kicked off at 3:00 - I can only see them as they unfold in the latest scores section fo the match screen.

Not a game-breaker by any means but annoying especially when it could have significance to a title run. Say your rival has dropped points in an early kick-off - gives great motivation for your own team.

I flagged this up in the last version but no one seemed to be too bothered about it.

Just seems a bit unrealistic - and I don't imagine it would be too difficult to fix since the game has so many time intervals.

I have a problem relating to this.

Me and my mate playing on same laptop as different managers both in the EPL. My game kicked off at 12:30 and his kicked off at 3:00, yet he could play his game before I played mine. It just came up as KO on the latest scores screen???

Possibly post it in the bug forums. Might get some SI attention.

I have a problem relating to this.

Me and my mate playing on same laptop as different managers both in the EPL. My game kicked off at 12:30 and his kicked off at 3:00, yet he could play his game before I played mine. It just came up as KO on the latest scores screen???

Possibly post it in the bug forums. Might get some SI attention.

Thanks for bringing my thread back on topic !

Yeah it seems to be the same problem - I'll post in the bugs forum.

Any other thoughts on this?

Thanks for bringing my thread back on topic !

Yeah it seems to be the same problem - I'll post in the bugs forum.

Any other thoughts on this?

Like you say, with so many time intervals in the days it shouldnt be THAT hard to program it correctly. But then what do i know lol.

Would definatly be nice to hear something from SI to see if match times are programmed as the same time for all games for a reason, or if it is infact a bug.

P.S No problem ;)

It would be good if there was an option to have all the other games played out beforehand and then you get updated at the time things happen (chronologically). I'm not sure if I'd want to wait it out too often but as you guys say would be worthwhile for games late in the season.

I suppose if you played your game really slowly i.e stuck it on full detail for a while the other games should be finished quickly and then update timeously.

Archived