How to remove future transfers

I have a player who has a future transfer but want to keep him.

On editor i have tried going on to the player then contract then future transfer. And removed it.

But on the game it is still going to that team.

Any suggestions, thanks.

On editor i have tried going on to the player then contract then future transfer. And removed it.

Any suggestions, thanks.

This may sound stupid, but its worth checking..

Have you enabled your database edit when starting up the game?

Ah :( Sorry, that is all I could think of!

Remember when my mate wanted to use the Level 10 database edit thing.. he was trying ages and ages to get that working, rang me up and I said have you enabled it.. and he hadn't :p

Ah :( Sorry, that is all I could think of!

Remember when my mate wanted to use the Level 10 database edit thing.. he was trying ages and ages to get that working, rang me up and I said have you enabled it.. and he hadn't :p

:D

any help off anyone else please?

I want to start a game.

Any suggestions, thanks.

Apologies if I am telling you something that you already know but when you make your changes are you starting a new game? If your using the editor that comes with the game then you have to start a new game before any of your changes will work. If you want to make the changes and continue with your current game then you'll have to use an editor like fmrte.

Apologies if I am telling you something that you already know but when you make your changes are you starting a new game? If your using the editor that comes with the game then you have to start a new game before any of your changes will work. If you want to make the changes and continue with your current game then you'll have to use an editor like fmrte.

Im starting a new game. :)

I honestly think there's been problems with the editor since the 10.3 patch, I've changed a number of player attributed yet when I load up a new game they do not appear. I've also had the same problem with future transfers, I've tried clearing my cache but it still has no effect. I might be wrong but it seems funny.

I honestly think there's been problems with the editor since the 10.3 patch, I've changed a number of player attributed yet when I load up a new game they do not appear. I've also had the same problem with future transfers, I've tried clearing my cache but it still has no effect. I might be wrong but it seems funny.

agree

i cant see what i have done wrong, unless ive missed somthing.

Archived