Old db's

Getting a bit bored of the rubbish AI and winning everything so I'm on the look out for old db's around that somebody has created? Like an old liverpool db or an old english db or anything older really? I looked in the other forum but just couldn't really find anything for FM10.

Any help or links would be appreciated, thanks. :thup:

A legends database in the Editors forum is due to be released in a few days, may be worth a try. It contains teams from their best/most famous era, for example possibly Man Utd 99 or Tottenham 60's. However, it will not work on patch 10.3 as a 'fix' ended up breaking it; 10.2 will work, no info as of yet on 10.1 or release versions.

A legends database in the Editors forum is due to be released in a few days, may be worth a try. It contains teams from their best/most famous era, for example possibly Man Utd 99 or Tottenham 60's. However, it will not work on patch 10.3 as a 'fix' ended up breaking it; 10.2 will work, no info as of yet on 10.1 or release versions.

So it will have the best teams of there era all in one league? like a super league?

It won't work on 10.3? that is seriously tragic news as 10.2 was awful with the so called super keepers. I'm not sure if I could go back to 10.2 even with this great sounding db. Thanks for the info though mate. :thup:

Yep. Scheduled for release on the 4th of April. I asked a couple of days back if it will be patch 10.1 compatible, but Deus84, who is making this, hasn't replied. If it does, I will use that as I remember it being better than 10.2. BTW, you will also have to use the default DB, not that it matters as all current day players will be gone.

Yeah, hopefully a mod turns up soon, I have reported one of his posts.

EDIT: Just been permanently banned. Thanks to whatever mod did that. Maybe we can get back on topic now without this idiot?

Yep. Scheduled for release on the 4th of April. I asked a couple of days back if it will be patch 10.1 compatible, but Deus84, who is making this, hasn't replied. If it does, I will use that as I remember it being better than 10.2. BTW, you will also have to use the default DB, not that it matters as all current day players will be gone.

I reckon I'll check it out when it's released. Thanks again for the info

Archived