Do you hate to save/quit when on a good run?

missed out on the last couple off FM but have got back playing on FM2010 . Havent been playing long but im already back to being paraniod :)

Due to past experiences (im sure they are just in my head) i hate to quit a game well on a good run , last night i was playing my new game as real madrid and was on a winning streak , i originally intended to play just the close season but i made the mistake of starting the season , i just kept winning , including great wins away to barca and seville . I ended up playing til 5.30am and i am now knackered today with a little headache. I finally quit with 100% record (really didnt want to quit) after 16 games. I better not lose when i load it up to play today :) , i saved it with 3 easy home games ahead of me .

anyone else hate quiting on a good run? or have any other superstitions?

mate i'm so glad. i'm not alone in this...:D

every time i have a good run i try to play as long as possible because i know very well from past experience that the when i save the game and quit, the next time i start it i will surely lose unless i have someon really easy to play..

this happens almost every time..it's like managing completely different teams..

The new session curse! Whenever I have saved a game after a particularly good session, the next session often starts with a very poor result or even string of results and I'm left to wonder if it would have happened had I carried on playing in the previous session?

Nowadays I always try to save after a draw or defeat, and certainly never on a winning run.

I guess this is one of those FM superstitions.

Archived