The Theo Walcott Conspiracy

v3dm41.jpg

I am completley baffled as to why Theo Walcott has been rated the way he has. Now in game he is not a particularly bad player, I just find it hard to understand why.

The guy cant pass, he cant shoot, His tackling skills dont really exist at all. He doesnt get into very good positions, his crossing skills are somehow worse than his corner skills (A corner is a cross aint it?).

Basically all Theo Walcott has going for him is the fact he wouldnt do too bad against Usan Bolt in a 100 metre sprint.

Apart from that I dont see how this guy is any good? He has every skill except footballing skills, Whats going on?

I also notice Senderos is infact better than Vermaelen. How does that work then? Pat Rice rates Vermaelen 2 and a half stars, Senderos 3 stars. What?

Another gooner who believes they've been harshly rated.

For one: Walcott is a totally overrated, overhyped young man. All he has going for him IRL is pace. More to the point though if you understand how the attributes work in relation to the ME you'd know that what you have in Walcott is actually a very good player, pace and physical stats have a huge bearing on the game (much like football is becoming, mores the pity).

As for Bendertoss vs Vermaelen, the stars are that coaches opinion, maybe Pat Rice just likes him more. The stars are also in comparison to the rest of your squad and the league you play in so 3 is actually very good.

Finally and probably most importantly if you have issues with the data you should post it in the appropriate thread in the data forum, its probably full of other goons who think like you. :(

Archived