How do i find cheap/young -10pa players in Year 2015?

I'm looking for players age 17 or 18 -10 pa, who are very cheap

Why does PA matter, look at their stats, scout them and see what your scouts say. If all you care about is PA then get one of those cheat things (FMRTE or Genie scout).

If you want quality players its all about developing your scouting network.

And if you're in 2015, the only young -10 players will be regens...

Actually, no players will be -10.

There is no such thing as a -10 once you load the game up for the first time. All -10s are given their potential.

See what your scouts say, and go with them. Also look at current attributes.

Why does PA matter, look at their stats, scout them and see what your scouts say. If all you care about is PA then get one of those cheat things (FMRTE or Genie scout).

If you want quality players its all about developing your scouting network.

ok thanks i think i will try scout genie

Does anyone know how to scout world class youngsters in South America? I've got 3 scouts over there but they aint come back with anyone good in about 5 years and I keep seeing Milan and Madrid signing young Brazilians and Argentinians that go on to become world class.

Does anyone know how to scout world class youngsters in South America? I've got 3 scouts over there but they aint come back with anyone good in about 5 years and I keep seeing Milan and Madrid signing young Brazilians and Argentinians that go on to become world class.

Might be worth scouting players in the u19 international squads of Brazil and Argentina.

Same problem, no idea...wish I did, though. Try scouting the U-19 leagues or assigning a scout to only look at players who are under 20; the youth World Cups can help, too, but they're not terribly accurate.

My main method for scouting youth is this:

1) Set a note for the day regens are created for all of the countries you're interested in (there's a link to this information around here somewhere).

2) When said note comes up, go to the leagues, look at the first youth team on the table (it'll be the offseason, so the table's alphabetical), and sort by age; highlight all 14 and 15 year olds (or older if they aren't on contract) and get a report card for them. Move along to the next team. It will take a few game days to get all your reports, since a scout seems to only give out 5 report cards a day. Also, try and match up the scout's scouting knowledge with the league you're scouting, and remember that a 20/20 JPA/JPP with high reputation will generally give you the best info.

3) Once you're done, go to your shortlist, sort by rating, and remove the players ranked under 2.5 stars. Any player with 3 or more stars is someone you should try to sign on a "free" (you'll still owe their club a fee, but it's usually a hell of a lot cheaper than having to buy them in one or two years would be); 2.5 or so can usually end up being pretty good. Rinse and repeat for every league you're interested in scouting (it doesn't take as long as it seems, but it's definitely a chore; the more scouts you have, the quicker you can get through the process). I usually hope to get two players per league this way, and it's not 100% accurate (I've missed some in the past on smaller teams); that said, it's the best non-FMRTE way I've found to scout.

4) I also use the nickname feature to add an asterisk after the name of the 3-star and above players. These are the ones you want to make sure you get the best tutors for, the ones you work into your first team ASAP, and the ones you prioritize sending out on loan to a club where they'll get first team time.

I used to do this based on player value, but that approach (while reasonably successful in Europe) was completely useless in South America. This season I'm just going after everyone and letting my scouts sort it out.

You also shouldn't discriminate against positions; you don't know what needs you'll have in five years, and you don't know how well any of these players will develop. Pick up as many of the three star players as possible and then figure out tutoring, loans, and the rest later on.

Archived