A new adition to player interaction

“Usually you would take an early goal, but it can work against you," he said. "We would usually try and catch the opposition on the counter attack but we didn’t keep the ball anywhere near as well as we are capable of.

“We didn’t play well and gave the ball away far too cheaply, but you have to give credit to Bayern who made it very difficult for us."

Quoted from Ryan Giggs after last nights game.

Now let's see this appear in FM , seriously think about it not only he admitted they played badly, and the opposition was better but set the ground that they can perform better.

Now after a not good enough maybe our players won't get so upset if one of the leading veterans would come to the media with such a statement.

What do you think?

(I don't want this thread to go about the game, just discuss the idea please.)

I think it would be great if the team captain came out after a poor performance and stated they needed to play better etc.

Or after a good win the captain comes out to say not to get carried away, long way left in season or a few games left and to concentrate.

You could have the bad captains though saying things like "we can beat anyone" etc. which makes other players complacent.

I would like that feature, but only if it could go against you too, and your opposition. It would be great if you were coming up against a bigger team and their captain made the team you're playing against more complacent.

You could have the bad captains though saying things like "we can beat anyone" etc. which makes other players complacent.

Agreed, but it needs good programming, so it won't be frustrating as the press conferences.

Player interaction has improved but you feel something is still missing. (as stated by myself many times)

Archived