Stoke City ( 10.3)

Can anyone give me some tips on how to win with stoke. For example tactics, good deals, good training etc.. Please help me because I want to have a successful game with stoke so anyone who has played with stoke please give me tips :)

Tactics & Training: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Good Players & Team Guide: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

As you obviously know this wasn't the correct section, could you please post in the correct forums in future?

The guy's been a member for about a week. Do you really think that this helps to give this forum a friendly feel to newer members? Were you made a moderator since I've been away?

Nope, didn't think so. Continue to be helpful, but I suggest you leave the moderating to the moderators.

The guy's been a member for about a week. Do you really think that this helps to give this forum a friendly feel to newer members? Were you made a moderator since I've been away?

Nope, didn't think so. Continue to be helpful, but I suggest you leave the moderating to the moderators.

I politely asked him to post in the correct sections in future. As he had already made a thread in one of the forums I pointed him towards when I made my post, I think the completely polite response was justified.

Saying 'As you obviously knew this wasn't the correct section' is not polite imo, especially considering his join date. It imply's that he's being stupid by posting here despite knowing he's in the wrong. But how would he know that until people inform him.

I realise that this is what you did, I just feel you should have been a little less condescending about it.

Saying 'As you obviously knew this wasn't the correct section' is not polite imo, especially considering his join date. It imply's that he's being stupid by posting here despite knowing he's in the wrong. But how would he know that until people inform him.

I realise that this is what you did, I just feel you should have been a little less condescending about it.

Well, it's a good thing I didn't say it you then, isn't it?

Though seriously, he took it fine. If he did, then hell, someone who it wasn't even aimed at shouldn't even care!

Ok, it gets silly when folks are even arguing amongst each other about where people post. Shush, the lot of you.

I wasn't arguing about where he should post, just about how newer members should be treated in a supposedly friendly and welcoming forum.

Make sure you put Tuncay just behind Kitson and Fuller as a pure tre quartista. Give him a free role and make him the playmaker. Do not restrict him from doing anything! Unleash the Tuncs! Grab Nenad Milijas from Wolves and get him out on the left. Get rid of Sidibe as soon as possible, he is divisive and will split your team.

Archived