Fake players alternatives

You know you can turn off real players I was wondering if you could list alternatives to these players:

iker casillas

evra

rafinha (shaulke rb)

vidic

Ferdinand

messi

Ribery

c ronaldo

Rooney

f torres

If you turn off real players, then all the players become regens, so nobody's game is the same.

You know you can turn off real players I was wondering if you could list alternatives to these players:

iker casillas

evra

rafinha (shaulke rb)

vidic

Ferdinand

messi

Ribery

c ronaldo

Rooney

f torres

What's the point in this exactly?

When I've done it in the past I noticed players would have similiar players\stats to their real life counterparts but may play for a different team so Wayne Rooney maybe called Nick Smith but have similiar stats, England caps etc but may play for Aston Villa. This was a few years back so it may have changed now.

Yeah, there is the odd couple that are pretty much carbon copies of players but different nationalities and ages ect. But the vast majority are all brand new and random every time.

I don't really see the point in trying to find the famous players anyway, ruins the whole point of "fake" players

Im pretty sure that if you tick that then all the players have the same stats and abilities just different names? Can anyone confirm this?

No, I can even confirm that this is NOT true.

The CA and PA spread within the teams remains about the same, also nationalities, but names, ages and attributes are switched around wthin these parameters rather randomly.

And even if it was true, you could find those players easily again... :confused:

Archived