editing players ?

nio95

i edit some players on my team so they are the best i set every category to the highest witch is 20 then i save and goto play go but when i start to play the players i have chandge only or at 16 on every1 why is this please ? can any1 help ??

i edit some players on my team so they are the best i set every category to the highest witch is 20 then i save and goto play go but when i start to play the players i have chandge only or at 16 on every1 why is this please ? can any1 help ??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nio95:

i edit some players on my team so they are the best i set every category to the highest witch is 20 then i save and goto play go but when i start to play the players i have chandge only or at 16 on every1 why is this please ? can any1 help ?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to change the CA to 200 and PA to 200 as well and as the previous poster said that does not guarantee that all stats will be 20

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Soccerrb2

I was trying to figure this out as well. I can only achieve 16's and maybe a few 20's and 18's but never all 20's. I also feel like since I have CA and PA both at 200 he will never get better. any help?

The game is intentionally made so that a player can't have all 20s. So you have to decide which stats to keep high, and which ones to lower so he wouldn't drop all of them.

But even if you don't do it, with training his stats will start to distribute themselves accordingly.

I think that if you use an ingame editor (MiniScout or FMM), they'll keep their high stats for awhile, before they drop to normal levels.

Archived