This is so frustrating!!

Well really you should look around the tactics forum as I can see you create chances Clear cut chances 13 in those two games.

Try to tweak your tactics a little, also did you bring in new faces, what is your reputation maybe the players don't trust you enough, give more information on this.

hes clearly just having some back luck, there keeper played amazing as well no doubt, nothing to do with tactics and so on and ive seen way worse than this like 25 chances 12 clear cut and the ai get 3 clear cut and win 1-0.

hes clearly just having some back luck, there keeper played amazing as well no doubt, nothing to do with tactics and so on and ive seen way worse than this like 25 chances 12 clear cut and the ai get 3 clear cut and win 1-0.

Well yess bad luck start of the season, the players are still out of form, they had little time with the new tactic, new manager etc...

That's why my only advice for ronaldofan is to tell more about the team and his actions so an acurate advice can be formed

it must just be bad strikers. Can't be down to tactics at all. It's not good defensively to being giving up that many ccc but if you getting 2-3 times as many I wouldn't change it. are your strikers new to the team/league...maybe just a question of time.

Thing is, it could be your tactics

You might be getting clear chances, but the players getting them are finding themselves directly facing the keeper without room to get a shot he would like

But that is only speculation

I can't think of anything much more infuriating than when the game just cheats, as shown above.

Consistently aswell. the other team will have maybe three shots on target and score them all. You have eight, and the keeper just pulls off wondersaves. You then get slated by the press and fans. It's ********.

I can't think of anything much more infuriating than when the game just cheats, as shown above.

Consistently aswell. the other team will have maybe three shots on target and score them all. You have eight, and the keeper just pulls off wondersaves. You then get slated by the press and fans. It's ********.

Don't embarass yourself in public by posting such nonsense. The game cheats? That would make perfect commercial sense wouldn't it?

OP: are you on the latest patch because those kind of stats look about 10.2 ish to me with all the CCC's?

Also it is well worth your while visiting the tactics and training forum, lots of good advice that can help you sort this out.

Also these kind of games happen sometimes, thats football!

Don't embarass yourself in public by posting such nonsense. The game cheats? That would make perfect commercial sense wouldn't it?

OP: are you on the latest patch because those kind of stats look about 10.2 ish to me with all the CCC's?

Also it is well worth your while visiting the tactics and training forum, lots of good advice that can help you sort this out.

Also these kind of games happen sometimes, thats football!

To me, it smacks of SI not knowing how to make their game more difficult so they just make it more difficult to score.

To me, it smacks of SI not knowing how to make their game more difficult so they just make it more difficult to score.

Mate you're new here so I won't be a complete ass, but there are literally thousands of threads were this is mentioned and there are millions of posts in those threads that just laugh at the suggestion. The AI does not cheat, it can't. Have a look around, find these threads and learn the error of your thinking.

I still reckon the OP is on 10.2. That would explain some of what he's seeing.

Mate you're new here so I won't be a complete ass, but there are literally thousands of threads were this is mentioned and there are millions of posts in those threads that just laugh at the suggestion. The AI does not cheat, it can't. Have a look around, find these threads and learn the error of your thinking.

I still reckon the OP is on 10.2. That would explain some of what he's seeing.

I'm not saying the AI cheats, I'm saying the game is programmed that way. It's just ****ing frustrating.

I'm not saying the AI cheats, I'm saying the game is programmed that way. It's just ****ing frustrating.

Its not programmed like that. It really isn't, it would make no sense for SI to program it that way. As we speak a dude has just opened a thread saying the game is too easy, go figure.

Its not programmed like that. It really isn't, it would make no sense for SI to program it that way. As we speak a dude has just opened a thread saying the game is too easy, go figure.

So there's a reason why game after game the opposing team scores all of their shots and I score none?

And I sympathise with the other guy, it IS too easy with a bigger team. I know, trust me.

I'm playing with a smaller team at the moment, and it seems the game's only regulator for difficulty is ability to score. I'll still outplay teams everywhere, rarely struggling in any area but goals.

I think it's more of an issue with the difficulty adapting being completely messed up. To be honest, the game has no realistic way to make the difficulty change.

I would listen if you made a valid argument other than HURRR EVERYONE ELSE SAYS IT'S REALISTIC

There are literally hundreds of threads were this is raised and debunked. I cannot be bothered to rehash stuff that has been written hundreds of times. Lets agree to disagree.

Well I'm not new to Birmingham, I took over them 2 seasons ago midway through the season when they were 15th in the championship and won the league and got promotion. The next season in the prem I punched wayyyyy above my weight and finished 8th, level on points with spurs who got the last European place so I'm not new to the team and my reputation isn't too low. Also I am on patch 10.3

My strikers in those games:

picture1xe.png

picture2kf.png

These forwards are not that good really even for the championship - I find that stats like positioning and decisions are just as important as finishing and these guys are pretty poor in these areas.

You really need to look at tweaking your forwards instructions. Just mess around with them - leave them for a few games, if they do not work, try again and again until you start seeing results.

You know that positioning doesn't really matter for forwards? It's off the ball that is the attacking equivalent of positioning.

Also Diabate was 2nd top scorer in the prem last year, with 20 goals. Their stats might not look too great but these guys can score.

I wasn't complaining about anything in the game or asking for tactical help, as I have gotten them to play the way I want I was just venting a bit since from 13 ccc's in 2 matches they scored 1.

Archived