Is Messi being greedy?!?

I'm in my 2nd season with Liverpool, and have been handed a transfer budget of £142m after a tycoon takeover, I've targeted Messi...

Had a £92m offer accepted, he wants £275k a week...

I can only offer him £200k but am doing so with a £10m signing on fee, 25% year wage increase, £40k appearance and £40K goal bonus

He still wont sign!!

How greedy does he want to be?!?!?

To be fair, there's some thing money can't buy.

Would you move from the Gorgeous Hot Sunny Beautiful City of Barcelona, to move to Cold Damp Windy Liverpool?

Honestly? Sure you would if someone offered you 275K a week....but if you're already earning 150K a Week, it's honestly not that much of a wage increase.

I think it's realistic.

Plus, Catalan Women >>>> Scouse Women

To be fair, there's some thing money can't buy.

Would you move from the Gorgeous Hot Sunny Beautiful City of Barcelona, to move to Cold Damp Windy Liverpool?

Honestly? Sure you would if someone offered you 275K a week....but if you're already earning 150K a Week, it's honestly not that much of a wage increase.

I think it's realistic.

Plus, Catalan Women >>>> Scouse Women

It's almost a 100% wage increase.....which is pretty major honestly.

Isn't one reason CRonaldo went to Real Madrid, is because of Tax hikes in England?

Not saying this is modeled in the game, but you could just pretend that Messi doesn't want to pay taxes!

And I seem to recall certain players don't like leaving certain nations in the game. Spanish speaking Messi living in Spain probably has little desire to travel the distance to a cold Liverpool.

• 4 weeks later...

Jay.uk have you read about Messi`s upbringing? I am not having a go here really,look him up it is actually an interesting read.

Barcelona have paid for all his expenses since he was a little boy growing up in Argentina,they paid for everything,gave his family gifts etc...they even bought him `growth tablets`..i dont know the exact name but yeah....he owes Barcelona big time,he`ll never leave.Irl anyway.

Archived