Can't Play FM2010

I Play Fm using mac, after i update my software from 10.6.2 to 10.6.3 i can't play FM 10 it;s appear Football Manager 2010 v 10.0.0 f 80362 quit unexpectedly..

can anyone help me to solve this problem???

THX

Hate to double post, but I feel it is for the benefit of our community:

Researching online, I have seen this problem in other forums for other Mac users, the problem is updating the GAME, not the OS. Now that our Macs have the latest OS update, we have to download the update for FM which is the 10.3 i believe? I don't know how to do this but I read this works! If you know how, good luck! I don't, can anyone help?

Also, If i update to Patch 10.3... what happens to my current saves? Since they were started in the beginning, wouldn't upgrading the game overwrite the current game and corrupt it or something? It's just me and my brother and sister play on a network, and we all have Macs. If I update, must they as well? I don't want to ruin what we have going on! Partially because I'm getting SO lucky this season! :D

You can download patch 10.3 from here. Make sure you get the right version (Boxed if you have the DVD version of the game, Digital if you downloaded the game), once downloaded just run the file and follow the instructions to update. Your saves will work fine with the updated game. Regarding the network query, I believe you all need to be patched up but I'm not 100% sure on that.

• 4 weeks later...

I have tried all of the above, uninstalled fm10 and reinstalled and added the patch but it still will not load it's driving me mad. I keep getting the 80362 error when I try to play the game when I locate it through the finder or if I click the icon in the application menu it says unable to find some essential data, please ensure the game is installed properly.

Archived