New Stadium

What do you have to do to get a stadium built after you?

Ive been with Elgin City for almost 20 years not even a thank you for my services.

Currently with celtic (new game), won SPL 4 times in a row, CL quarter finalist 3 times, scottish cup winners 3 times and league cup 4 times. My Job is currently UNTOUCHABLE. I Just dont know what to do. Constantly full house games. Profits every season.

The thing that really annoys me is, my brother manages Palermo (of all teams) finishes the season with F*ck ALL trophies, finished mid-table in Serie A and wouldn't you know, Stadium built for him just like that!!

Any ideas?

Maybe i should i build a new stadium called my name and move into it just to make me feel better :D

I have just had a stadium named after me on my current save, I have took willenhall town from tier 8 to the prem. I have won the prem twice, fa cup twice leagu cup once and champs league twice. I am now listed as a

club legend which only happened recently. Now this season the board have announced a new stadium in my name. This is our second new stadium. In my experience when my team gets a stadium built for the first time it's usually named after the club or an old club legend, I think u can only get a stadium named after you if ur listed as a legend at the club, I may be wrong but this is what it seems like to me with my games so far

Did either of those clubs build a new stadium??

And not wishing to be harsh, but you won the league with Celtic? Wow!

It's FM... the referee's are fair and there's no Tony Mowbray in charge. :p

Unless you're being sarcastic about the fact that it isn't that hard to win it with Celtic...?

Archived