Possible fm feature? Please

yeah i know theres a thread about them already but this is an idea thats just come to me because its quite annoying.

Okay, managed blackpool from 2009 till 2024, had my overall stats in my profile. Also managed England for 8 seasons, along with spells at switzerland and mexico. Now for the past two seasons ive been in change of Inter. And my history at blackpool no longer exists really, all thats show now is Overall Stats - Played 1050 etc. Inter stats played 80. and England stats played 98 or whatever. Now i have no stats from my glory days at blackpool i was wondering is it difficult to input something like this on the manager history.

It lists all your teams in charge with the dates.

Mexico

Blackpool

Switzerland

inter

England

etc....

Now what i would really really love is something like that but with the stats on. Because when i get into a game like this and leave a club i sometimes really really enjoy looking back at my previous clubs but i cant now so id like something like this added to the manager history. EG....

Mexico p5 w 5

Blackpool p 950 w 500 GF GA League wins CUp Wins

Switzerland p 10 won 4 lost 4 drew 2 etc

inter

England

and so forth.

ideas lads/ladies?

cheers i hope that makes sense as i tend to be senseless at times.

barns

yeah excatly what i mean, couldn't get my words out correctly. Its really bugged me now ive moved clubs and cant see what i did with my old club :( really would like the stats to be displayed like that for the manager history, just a little touch like that would really do something good for the game and people who like to play long term games and stay on them by moving down leagues and around the globe.

Mon SI and read this please!

Archived