Real stadiums for FM 2011?

SI, we want real stadiums for FM 2011 or a least an open feature for the modders to abb their own. this would make the game much more enjoyable

Also more animations for players and dribbling

Night games

Also a ritual ceremony for the European games.

Furthemore:

90% of the goals are scored with through balls

Dummy defending and clearances

No styles of play

Static management by the CPU. no changes in tactics

Is any of those going to be implemented

i would like to request that they run nude ONLY at half-time so that my tactical insight isn't impaired while I am watching the game. The players can do their own sodding half-time team talk!!!

Actually thinking about it based on the 'ideas' Platini has for the game maybe we could have 50 nude women referees as no player would want to dive and look a fool in front of fit women!

Furthemore:

No styles of play

But teams IRL change their tactics during the game/season... I'm sure the aim is to make it more realistic rather than less.

SI, we want real stadiums for FM 2011 or a least an open feature for the modders to abb their own. this would make the game much more enjoyable

Night games

Furthemore:

No styles of play

Who's "we"?

I do want to see life-like stadiums in FM, but I think it would have to be done for major clubs only and then let the users recreate the smaller clubs. I think it would be too much work for SI. They've done a great job getting the stadiums to look as they do, but I'd love to see Dean Court accurately modelled with the North Stand shouting at the away supporters housed in the last little bit of the stand opposite the dugouts.

I'd also like to see a little 'me' standing by the dugouts and either jumping up and down or raising my arms to a goal. Perhaps my assistant guiding my wonder-sub on to the pitch with a slap on the back.

I'm not so sure about the need for ritual cermemonies for competitions.

As for your last bit, do you mean that you think 90% of goals scored are via through balls, or that they should be scored that way? Because I think there's a great variation. I also think that the AI changes tactics more than enough and strangely too much on occaison. I don't think that could be, or should, be changed to no changes at all. It wouldn't be realistic. I am sure all clubs at all levels have contingency plans for changes in the course of a game.

I often find myself wishing that substitutions were not rushed through in the match view. I don't read the comemntary and would rather see two players shaking hands so I know the opposition has made a sub. I miss it far too much. I think that's the main thing I'd like to see a change to.

i would like to request that they run nude ONLY at half-time so that my tactical insight isn't impaired while I am watching the game. The players can do their own sodding half-time team talk!!!

Actually thinking about it based on the 'ideas' Platini has for the game maybe we could have 50 nude women referees as no player would want to dive and look a fool in front of fit women!

Maybe a Muff Dive :thup::D

Night games

Furthemore:

No styles of play

I assume your paying the licensing costs of the stadiums then?

Night games? Fairly sure games take place at night in the game already.

Ritual ceremony? Like some sort of pagan slaughter of lambs?

Don't understand what you mean by the bottom 4.

And as already pointed out: who is 'we'? Because it is not me or pretty much anyone else that has posted in here, so you might want to make that 'I'.

Archived