PPM 'Curls Balls'

This PPM seems to be very helpful to me, especially for free-kick takers. Now I want a young player to learn this move as well but on the player-interaction screen there is no such thing as "Ask Player to curl balls". What is the exact term for this PPM on the interaction-screen?

Thanks!

So a player is either 'born' with this PPM or has to learn it from a mentor - else the PPM will die off?

Cheers :thup:

Yeah, it's an endangered PPM..... :-)

dwells on ball, dictates play, avoids weaker foot, switches ball to other flank, winds up opponents, beats opponents repeatedly, avoids weaker foot, argues with officials.... of the top of my head.

.... and a number of PPMs are limited to a particular position; i.e you need to be at least accomplished in a particular position to learn the PPM.

Annoying? Tell me about it!

dwells on ball, dictates play, avoids weaker foot, switches ball to other flank, winds up opponents, beats opponents repeatedly, avoids weaker foot, argues with officials.... of the top of my head.

.... and a number of PPMs are limited to a particular position; i.e you need to be at least accomplished in a particular position to learn the PPM.

Annoying? Tell me about it!

You wouldn't want players to learn dwells on ball, avoids weaker foot, winds up opponent or argues with officials anyway.

Uhmm (dwells on ball, dictates play, avoids weaker foot, switches ball to other flank, winds up opponents, beats opponents repeatedly, avoids weaker foot) arent in the game yet also tries tricks.

"Dwells on ball" and "avoids using weaker foot" are both still in the game, aren't they?

Dictates tempo, switches ball to the other flank, winds up opponents and likes to beat defenders repeatedly were removed a few versions ago.

havnt got it open now but i swear i asked players on this years version to do most of those ppm especially dictates tempo

wouldnt avoids using weaker foot be good if someone is totally useless with their weaker foot

"Dwells on ball" and "avoids using weaker foot" are both still in the game, aren't they?

Dictates tempo, switches ball to the other flank, winds up opponents and likes to beat defenders repeatedly were removed a few versions ago.

I thought argues with ref and winds up opponents were still in 2009.

All my younger strikers learned this from tutoring from the same guy, I only realise now that this is one that cannot be thaught elsewise :o None of them takes decent free kicks though, but i'm sure it helps.

Do you have examples?

of the top of my head "Run down the Right" is only available for those that play to at least accomplished on the right (AMR, MR, WR, DR positions); vice versa for Left footers.

I think "Get into Opposition Area" is not available for defenders - only midfielders (or a DC/FC that is accomplished in Midfield.)

This is a good thing imho though.

Avoids Weaker Foot isn't coded properly and is only showj in Editor. You don't see that PPM in the game. e.g. Antonio Valencia has it, and it doesn't show in game.

How you I put spoilers? :D

"Dwells on ball" is most definitely still in the game, and it's the one and only PPM that my goalkeeper has (and he's gone and taught it to the 17yo newgen he was tutoring, too. Damn him. I hope Tom will be happy to forget what he's been taught :p)

Archived