Need Help With Valencia...

I started a new game with Valencia (Liga BBVA)

I ahd quite a turbulent pre-season, as i did my best to fend off interest for Villa, Silva, Marchena and Mata. I ended up selling Mata to Man City for 15m pounds.

The other three though, were unhappy i didnt allow them to speak to the clubs tabling offers for them (Man Utd, Liverpool, Chel$ki, Inter Milan, Juventus, Real Madrid and Barca). And so far im 1 month into the season, in the relegation zone, and i only won one competitive match since i took charge, that was a Euro cup qualifier. Pablo Hernandez, though seems to be doing exceptionally well, getting ratings of 8+ every match even when we loose, and has managed to push Joaquin out of the starting XI.

I made my own tactic which works really well with clubs like Getafe and Racing Santander.

Transfers IN:

Kiko Femenia (WB/D/M r)

Javier Garrido (WB/FB/D l) 2m

Helder Postiga (F c) 2.5m

David N'Gog (s) and Fran Merida (AM l/F c), loan.

Markel Susaeta (AM r/l/c) 22m

Transfers OUT:

Juan Mata 15m

Joaquin Loan to Bayern Munich

Angel Dealbert 3m

Advice/help appreciated

thanks in advance.

Not sure why you would have sold Mata to be honest especially for that price and loaning out Joaquin seems like a strange move. Personally I would play a 4-2-3-1 Villa on his own Silva behind him, from what I remember of Valencia the defence is not the best are you conceding a lot of goals?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=154422&page=3

Also take a look in this thread there are a few people playing as them that can give some good advice.

I am conceding at least 2 goals per game. I am playing a 3-1-1-2-3 at the moment, looking like this:

-----------Postiga-----------Villa----------Zigic-------------

Silva-------------------A. Dominguez---------------P. Hernandez

------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------E. Banega---------------------------

-----------------------Maduro/Marchena-----------------------------

Garrido/J.Matheiu--------------Alexis---------------------Miguel

--------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------Cesar/M.Moya---------------------------

I am not really that good with tactics but I have found that a lone striker is extremely effective with an AMC, AMR and AML behind him. I also prefer to have a flat back four, deep lying playmaker and a central CM on defensive duties. I would guess that because your defense is not the strongest having 3 at the back doesn't help at all. I would change tactics if I were you.

Archived