if need help click here and message

hi there if u r really struggling to win games im the man to help well from wat ive done wit all teams ive played wit it has helped like a dream cum true message me if u need the help

hi there if u r really struggling to win games im the man to help well from wat ive done wit all teams ive played wit it has helped like a dream cum true message me if u need the help

well i use 442 if im playin at home i do the 442 and go onto team instructions and i put the emphasis on attacking passing on direct tackling on hard pressin on ye offside trap no and counter attack no and no playmaker always works for me if ur away i do emphasis on normal passing short tackin on normal and pressin no offside trap no counter attack no men behind ball no and no playmaker try it and mesage bak c wat u think

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ackter:

An English teacher. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Touché

And George W. Bush would be better at speaking English than Mike.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by edgearsenal:

nobady said he couldnt speak englsh. Just the fact he cant write it ever thouh he might not be english??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nobody thought and english before anything is said

Archived