how the hell does this work..

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

i was with nuneaton in the blue square north coming 22nd ( suck at the game). gotfired 2 days later get offered the colchester job the in coca cola championship. how the hell does that work? any way im not complaining haha. i am with england though as well

You mean you manage England? then your reputation is continental at least, so there's no surprise if a championship side offers you a job.

Look at Sven Goran Erikson (spelling?), in my opinion he's not even in the top 40 managers in Europe and still he manages to get very good jobs.

yer true. yer i started as manager of england right.... but when i looked for club jobs the most i got offered was blue square north. then i get fired from there and bam stright up to champs haha its awesome . thanx man :)

You mean you manage England? then your reputation is continental at least, so there's no surprise if a championship side offers you a job.

Look at Sven Goran Erikson (spelling?), in my opinion he's not even in the top 40 managers in Europe and still he manages to get very good jobs.

God i hate sven so much.:mad:

A more pertinent question would revolve around managing a failing non-league side and the English national team. I'm not going to ask it, though.

in leedsUnited-Beckford's words.. dafright looolololo1! u phunny :D:thup:

im just toogood for that useless non league sid ethey will miss me one day . they should never have firedme

whast so hard to understand?? i started with england . and got offered a non league team.

im just toogood for that useless non league sid ethey will miss me one day . they should never have firedme

No offense but if you get relegated from there you won't be able to play regular games at least a year, if you don't use some edited leagues.

I could go on how that option was logical from the club...

Archived