Does any body do this..

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

start off with a nation just say england. and then find a job in england at club level and try to donimnate the world with a english club team and national team

like my second one today mate. if you look at how many i have done since iv come back its 5 max. plus some of them have gotten over 50 replies

start off with a nation just say england. and then find a job in england at club level and try to donimnate the world with a english club team and national team

Wow, what a great idea. Who'da thunk it until you came along?

Hey hey, does anyone do this:

choose a club, manage it, and try to WIN games. Then (and this is the really clever bit) - get promotion!

:rolleyes:

phnom you are the most annoying person on this forum im sorry why dont you grow up and leave me alone. i know you manage a team im saying do you do club and contury from the same country

mate I do this easier to get into a game for me, I wanna start one but not sure which country I want some team who can win the world cup I am thinking spain but I just would win the world cup and resign then look for a job because I find it difficult managing club and country at the same time.

Archived