Number of hours a week on this game

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

How many hours do you spend a week on fm  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend a week on fm

It changes from week to week, i have no idea tbh,lol.Havent played any since saturday but i intend to at some point this week, sometimes the game just wears me out.:D

I'm exactly the same, i went for a couple of months without playing fm 09 last year and then when i came back i played it all the time.

i read in one of your threads that you made TWO threads only yesterday??

i woke up and it is the 5th i read...

no comment

Who cares? You're not a mod and as long as his threads have a purpose he can make as many as he likes.

I'm exactly the same, i went for a couple of months without playing fm 09 last year and then when i came back i played it all the time.

Who cares? You're not a mod and as long as his threads have a purpose he can make as many as he likes.

who cares? You're not a mod and as long as my replies' views coincide with dozens of members in here I can make as many as I like

too late for that now mate. they all ready all hate me. but thank you being so kind your the one shining light in this

who cares? You're not a mod and as long as my replies' views coincide with dozens of members in here I can make as many as I like

Exactly my point you can make as many threads and posts as you like as long as they are constructive and beneficial to a particular discussion/thread. Don't expect to have these right s and say someone else can't.

If you stopped posting the way that you currently do, then people's attitudes towards you may change. The only reason people have taken exception to you and called you a number of times is because you come across as an utter spoon

what have i done wrong? yes i started a few threads its cause im new to the game i odont know these things

It's not that I don't understand your posts. They are just not written in clear, plain English, doing so is actually one of the forums rules, as many people who come on here do not use English as a first language. So, to make it easier for them to understand, we are all supposed to post in clear, plain English, something which, imo anyway, you fail to do.

ok here is what you do wrong:

1) you answer with 1-2 words and you multiply a letter to reach the 10 letter count. example : "boringggggggggggg"

2) you answer to anything and everything even if you don't have something to say just to raise your post count. example: "leeds are the best team" in a thread about arsenal...

3) your english is unclear. syntax and spelling is too annoying to read sometimes.

4) you don't respect others and you laugh all the time

5) you don't listen to others' advice

6) and lastly, you make 3-4 threads at the same time asking 3-4 different things. what you could do is make ONE thread with title "some questions" and ask everything in there.

i hope i made it clear. no one cares or hates your real life character. we are talking about your post-habits. we would like one more decent member in here. I know i would like to be a better posting member. why don't you?

“And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-10)

LUB. It is not about the amount of threads that you start per se, it is more about the fact that you are intent on this wind up mission of yours. Don't forget that the mods have to trawl through the threads on their own time. In addition to this, your flagrant disregard for the forum rules, Ie post in plain English. Don't understand why you don't get that, so hence my opinion that you are just trying to **** people off. Personally I would ban you for good, but you would probably create another account, but that would be easy to see.

Archived