your best signing ever

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

who was and for how much?

mine woul have too be andy keogh from wolves for 2 mil when i was at leeds. he scored 125 goals in 132 games for me a true star and well worth the money.

I'm gonna say a Nep (regen) called James Farrell. Signed him from Leeds for £12.5 Million and he's gone on to be the best left winger I've ever signed and is even team captain.

Nep look ;) Its catching on.

I just signed a 19 years old Brazilian regen striker with Wolfsburg for € 18m who has scored 31 goals in 18 league games so far for me in the German 1. Bundesliga.

He's about to break Gerd Müller's 40 goals a season record which irl will be set in stone for eternity. :cool:

Not my most productive signing ever, but:

Miles Turnbull, a 15 year-old Canadian newgen that was playing amatuer football in the US development league. My scout gave him 4 stars (potentially a "leading striker in MLS") so I purchased him for $20,000 and now, a year later, I've had the likes of Real Madrid, Sevilla and several Bundesliga teams interested in him. On the field he's been a reliable rotational player in the 6.9 rating range, and is valued at $1.6 million.

on FM09 I signed a lad called Marquinhos from Palmeiras for about 5m who was pretty immense. Fred Laurito gets an honourable mention on my FM09 save for Utd (cost about 12m), but best signing by far was JM Vargas (6m) who was world player of the year 2 years running.

On Fm10 I signed Gomes in goal who has been immense, also signed Sandro from Internacional for 3m who has been incredible in the ball winning MF role.

A regen, I signed him as a backup creative striker for £9.5m. He turned out to be just outstanding, developing at a ridiculous rate to the extent that he was probably the best striker in the world, worth £36m at his peak. Even in his decline now he's just a phenomenal player. He also has 100 caps for Serbia scoring 74 goals - he could actually score over 100 goals for Serbia if there aren't any other Serbian strikers around. Great attitude as well - professional and ambitious - which means he's helped develop so many youngsters through tutoring. I can play him in just about every attacking midfield or striker role and he'll be brilliant. He works best as a creative forward where he's free to set up goals but also get on the end of them, and I play two creative forwards and one nippy but lethal striker swapping positions.

I got promoted with Reading and signed drib cisse for £6m. He got a hattrick in his first game, 3-2 win at fulham, plus 2 of the goals were from 20 yards+. he finished the season with 24 goals in prem. Next season 22 goals and in my third season I am about half way through and he's got 12.

My best, so far, is Roy Boateng, got him from Arsenal on a free in 2011. So far he has played in 69 games, scored 30, assisted on 16, MoM 8 times, and an AvR 7.13. Worth $2.5M right now.

My best buy low/sell high......Josh Lambo. Got him for $1.4M, played 3 seasons with me, and sold him for $15.25M to Shaktar.

Phantom9in---5th Season St. Mirren

On fm 10 it has to be my young Turkish Nep, signed him on a free and he made the Turkish national team at 17 (now 19) and is looking set to take over from Stevie G as my first choice AMC in a year or two. He's a wonderkid and always seems to come up with goals at the most crucial times.

On fm 09 it would be Sebastian Rusculleda for Empoli. We won Serie B with rusculleda being named fans player of the season and Serie B player of the season, he cost 240K and by the start of the next season his value had shot up to 4m with bids of 8m coming from Roma and AC Milan. Early in his second season at the club he was called up to the Italian national side earning a few caps at ML.

Miguel Angel Castro (Regen). Cost me £15mill when he was 21, now he's worth £30mill and is 29 years old. Won World player of the year 3 times and scored soooo many goals :)

Best non-regen has to be Ustari. 37 years old and still my number 1 :D

Harry Hogarth is my best signing. In on a free transfer and has performed at every level for me, always stood out as one of the best players in my squad for 12 seasons so far.

hazza.jpg

British Bulldogs

You definately did that to show off your success ;)

Good consistant player though :thup:

In FM10 for Newcastle, a regen called Claussio. He's a Brazilian striker who I tracked since age 15, and snapped up for £750k in his 18th birthday. Nnw he's 24 and has already taken over Jackie Milburn's 177 league goals. Awesome player.

Best signing ever Andriy Sigporsson in cm0102, aboout £500k and he scored forever. Still brings a smile to my face remembering how good he was while typing this

This guy made it all the way to the EPL?

Signed him in my first season for AFC Telford. Didnt realise he would perform that far up :thup:

Mine has to be Michael Standing on a free. Got onto the favoured personel list at Telford within the first season. Captain in the second. Fantastic player.

I wouldn't do such a thing :D. Its a good quick way to show his average ratings though.

It really suprised me that he kept popping up with such high ratings year after year and it didn't seem to matter when we went up a level, he just took it all in his stride. His stats arent even that good. lol.

tony brazilian regen for my fleetwood squad. was a good player when signed and is now a wonderkid. firing my fleetwood town to middle table in prem 9million and have had bids of £50m plus but thankfully my board has now stopped interfering and accepting.

Archived