Unlucky Striker?

I have a striker who is getting ratings of over 7, yet he has trouble scoring goals, even with a finishing ability of 18. This however doesn't affect me, as my other striker is leading(2 years in a row now) in goals scored in the league.

what would you do with this striker?

Opinions are welcomed and appreciated.

One question

Is non-scoring striker getting many assists?

If yes, keep him, as he is probably the reason your other striker scores so many

Good point, also does the more succesfull stiker score more goals as he responds better to press comments/team talks. Where the other is more de-motivated instead.

Good point, also does the more succesfull stiker score more goals as he responds better to press comments/team talks. Where the other is more de-motivated instead.

Nope, he does not have a lot of assists. At least not as much as my midfielders. In fact, my DR has more assists than this striker.

What's his role? Agreed, his stats would be an interesting read...

But I've noticed, when I win by 2+ goals a agme, everyone will get ratings > 7. If I win 4-0 or some-such, a couple guys with no goals or assists will push 8.5, so it's gotta be key plays - tackles, headers, or passes.

What's his role? Agreed, his stats would be an interesting read...

But I've noticed, when I win by 2+ goals a agme, everyone will get ratings > 7. If I win 4-0 or some-such, a couple guys with no goals or assists will push 8.5, so it's gotta be key plays - tackles, headers, or passes.

Yes, that could be it! I have been winning most of my games by a nice margin of goals, and I just noticed that everyone in my squad is above 7, except for my goalie, who has 6.98!

I have a striker who is getting ratings of over 7, yet he has trouble scoring goals, even with a finishing ability of 18. This however doesn't affect me, as my other striker is leading(2 years in a row now) in goals scored in the league.

what would you do with this striker?

Opinions are welcomed and appreciated.

i would sell him make money lol

Archived