Changing a players position.

Hey gang.

I had a player with the description AMRC... But then all of a sudden I noticed that he has converted to just AMR without me trying to change his position at all.

Now this isn't a problem because I was playing him AMR anyway but this got me thinking about "re-training" a players position if you like.

I have a player with the playing description of DC,DM,MC but I would like for him to be just DC. I've been trying to train him as a DC for just over a year now without it changing, so I am not completely sure if I am doing it correctly.

Can someone shed any light on this ?

Thankyou please.

If you look at his positions he will still have the same positions, just the one that is displayed in his title has changed.

For example, I had Ramires at Sunderland. He was a DR/MC, natural in both positions, but after a season playing at MC he now only appears as an MC, although he is still a natural DR and MC.

If you look at his positions he will still have the same positions, just the one that is displayed in his title has changed.

Yes that is what I want. I am playing him DC so I want him to be described as DC and not DC,DM,MC.

Maybe I am being a little bit too fussy. :p

Archived