How long will it take?

Evening guys, I have just started a new FM after wanting a new challenge and thought that Everton would be a good choice to try and make a European force, but when i took over there i was offered £4 million and told to use that to get into the Europa League next season which i think is achieveable when the likes of Arteta and Jagielka come back from injury so i spent all of the £4 million on the Reading striker Simon Church as he is only 20 and got decent stats, but then now im wondering when there will be new investment into the club as i know in real life Bill Kenright is trying to sell the club so how long has it taken the club to get a new owner in your save?

thanks!

Evening guys, I have just started a new FM after wanting a new challenge and thought that Everton would be a good choice to try and make a European force, but when i took over there i was offered £4 million and told to use that to get into the Europa League next season which i think is achieveable when the likes of Arteta and Jagielka come back from injury so i spent all of the £4 million on the Reading striker Simon Church as he is only 20 and got decent stats, but then now im wondering when there will be new investment into the club as i know in real life Bill Kenright is trying to sell the club so how long has it taken the club to get a new owner in your save?

thanks!

Yeah the Everton thread could answer this. Personally I think it may well be locked for Everton, simply because Bill Kenwright is a fan and will not sell to anybody unfit. That is all well and good, but Kenwright a too narrow mindset on this in the RW

Archived