have u heard this one

me and my mate started a new league lastnite i woz man city he woz spurs and he put chimbonda on transfer list straight away within a week chimbonda started to miss tranining so my mate fined him 2 weeks wages afew days past then a message pop up saying "chimbonda try's to rip up contract"when he click on message it said pascal chimbonda today wrote to the players association in a attempt to have his spurs contract terminated after been verbally abused by manager luckly my mate sold him before owt could happen,nice touch to game i thought.

me and my mate started a new league lastnite i woz man city he woz spurs and he put chimbonda on transfer list straight away within a week chimbonda started to miss tranining so my mate fined him 2 weeks wages afew days past then a message pop up saying "chimbonda try's to rip up contract"when he click on message it said pascal chimbonda today wrote to the players association in a attempt to have his spurs contract terminated after been verbally abused by manager luckly my mate sold him before owt could happen,nice touch to game i thought.

yeah thats wot i said to my mate but he wanted money 4 him just incase so sold him to middlesbrough for 5m,suppose its like chimbonda IRL cos hes abit of a moody person in he,i would of posted it on forums but have't got a clue how to do it

Before:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">no mate sorry no screen shot have't got a clue how u do that.wots that wot you have posted gubbs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> No mate, Sorry, No screen shot as I haven't got a clue how to make a screenshot.What would that be that you have posted Gubbs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats how your post would have looked if you had read it icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaunO1:

Before:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">no mate sorry no screen shot have't got a clue how u do that.wots that wot you have posted gubbs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> No mate, Sorry, No screen shot as I haven't got a clue how to make a screenshot.What would that be that you have posted Gubbs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats how your post would have looked if you had read it icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we are being picky, then you shouldnt have used capital letters where i have highlighted in bold icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If we are being picky, then you shouldnt have used capital letters where i have highlighted in bold </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know.

I only noticed it just after I had posted it. It was because I decided to use a both sides of a nonessential component comma to try and get the point across and type it in one sentence rather than pick out each individual error. Tried to be icon_cool.gif

Hands up I made a mistake I am big enough to admit that. icon_wink.gif

I hope people don't see it as me picking on someone. Lets be honest you can get a Firefox add-on to correct your spelling on message boards if you are that bad at spelling and if you are that busy you have not got the time to spell what rather than wotyou really shouldn't be playing on Football Manager, should you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Irish Sausage:

You know, 'woz' and 'was' both have the same number of letters. And W A and S are closer on the keyboard.

Just an observation icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but you have to remember how the teen mind thinks these days:

"Woz" = "I'm really cool and stuff".

"Was" = "Uh oh, I have a brain in my head!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by peter-evo:

Can't you discuss the topic, not the grammar as every topic normally ends in this argument </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

ok boy's and girls lets chill i started this thread to see if any one had see the situation before not to compare each others spelling,ha,i just write a message how i do on phone just habbit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wally13:

ok boy's and girls lets chill i started this thread to see if any one had see the situation before not to compare each others spelling,ha,i just write a message how i do on phone just habbit </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Break the habit for this forum, please.

Simple.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wally13:

i must be only person who's seen this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a player who is being a pain in the backside, he told the press I was victimising him.

I might try and push him to rip up his contract, you have inspired me to make his virtual life hell.

you do that pal i want to know if a player can actully be released from his contract by tribunrel </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They certainly can.

I've not seen it happen in this version but in an older version I had a player twice go to a tribunal.

The first time he was being very unreasonable expecting to be in the first team when he was never in contention due to being both young and not good enough at that time.

I did think he had a big future with the club before that happened.

Due me me telling him that I was in charge, he went off crying and took me to a tribunal. He lost.

After that his profile said that he disliked me and wanted to leave the club immediately.

He was then causing tension in the dressing room and, if I remember correctly, I offered him mutual termination for which he wanted an extortionate sum so I declined.

I then made his life a misery, fining him for any reason I could think of; wrong shoes, silly hair, eating pringles on a Tuesday, being too tall/too short whilst at the same time mocking me with his perfect height. Once again he took me to a tribunal.

Second time we both won. He was released and I went back to rebuild the morale in my team without the mardy sod.

The player in question (who was a regen/newgen/Fred) was constantly switching clubs after that and never spent more than a couple of seasons at any of them. He never really won anything during his career, which is a shame because by the age of 24 he looked like a world-beater.

On a side note, I would like to thank you for changing your posting style from the txtspk to a better standard of English. The only reason I didn't reply before was because of the way you were posting so a big icon14.gif for that.

icon_smile.gif

Archived