Players Call Meeting

Wayne Bridge and Kolo Toure (Worst CB Ever!) have called a meeting to discuss a lack of discipline but i dont know how to actually call the meeting or set it up... I dont really wanna press forward with the game without knowing because in the first season without any transfers we are equal first with chelsea after 15-20 games

HELP! lol

Pretty sure that if you go to your captain's player interaction page, there is an option there to set up a meeting.

I know this works when a team is going through a poor run of form, not sure if it will work for this instance, worth a try though.

Nothing in Kolos interaction area??? Just play on?

It might be worth having a look in the interaction screens of other players in your squad with a high influence rating as sometimes the option to call the meeting is available for some squad members but not others for some reason.:thup:

I had this with my Birmingham team after a dissapointing second season where we drew nearly half of our games and finished a dissappointing 15th. 4 players called a meeting at the end of the season and were all dissapointed with the teams performance. I thought so blame yourselfs for stupid mistakes then but now the new season has started, it has quickly been forgotten and they say fans are fickle.

Isn't there a *HOLD MEETING* (or something similar) option to click in the bottom right hand corner of that news message ?

I think that is how I called my last meeting, I cannot be 100% sure though as it was a while ago.

Archived