We Only Need 9 Men! We Only Need 9 Men!

Best ever result for Leeds!

Man Utd are two up inside 30 minutes, but Leeds resilience bring the score level with Piatti and Cristaldo scoring to level it up, 2 minutes before half time Necid makes it 3-2 too Leeds,

60th minutes, Bosingwa is sent off for a second bookable offence, forcing me to make 3 subs in one go, which could have proven to be costly, and it did, sturridge was stretchered off injured, leaving me with no subs and 9 men, with 15 minutes to go,

Man Utd battered Leeds, but Leeds were resilient once more with no strikers and everyone fighting for their life, they held out to the 90th minute when 5 minutes were added on! We kept our cool and got the three points!

Hm strange. The only times I managed to beat Rangers were when they got red cards. 3 times that were - 1st 2:1 (1rc), 2nd - 4:2 (2 red cards for them), 3rd time 2:0 again 1rc.

When they had no cards they blew me away 3:0 and 2:0 on my ground.

Best ever result for Leeds!

Man Utd are two up inside 30 minutes, but Leeds resilience bring the score level with Piatti and Cristaldo scoring to level it up, 2 minutes before half time Necid makes it 3-2 too Leeds,

60th minutes, Bosingwa is sent off for a second bookable offence, forcing me to make 3 subs in one go, which could have proven to be costly, and it did, sturridge was stretchered off injured, leaving me with no subs and 9 men, with 15 minutes to go,

Man Utd battered Leeds, but Leeds were resilient once more with no strikers and everyone fighting for their life, they held out to the 90th minute when 5 minutes were added on! We kept our cool and got the three points!

I'm guessing you didn't press the tactics button during the game, otherwise they would have scored...:rolleyes:

I'm guessing you didn't press the tactics button during the game, otherwise they would have scored...:rolleyes:

Ha, :rolleyes:.. Where are these phantom goals in this game then hey? You brought on subs (must of hit tactics).. and yet you didn't concede any goals :eek:... Final thought: Conspiracy.

Ha, :rolleyes:.. Where are these phantom goals in this game then hey? You brought on subs (must of hit tactics).. and yet you didn't concede any goals :eek:... Final thought: Conspiracy.

Nah, he made all the subs when the player got sent off, therefore he didn't have to press tactics. So if he gets a player sent off every game, he will never concede. :rolleyes:

I might post this as a new super tactic in the tactics forum: "Best way of keeping clean sheets - Don't ever press tactics" :D

Archived