International management

I'm currently managing Santos FC in brazil (my nationality is italian) and I'm very successfull (very high reputation and lots of trophies) but not even Mexico wants me as manager. Do I have any chances to manage the likes of England, Spain, Italy, Brazil in a short time or I have to manage in Spain, England, ... with houndreds of trophies?

Go for Mexico, you can win the Gold cup with them after that you will have continental reputation or maybe world class, then try to get a decent job in Europe or at an international side when the opportunity presents itself.

In my 1st season i won the dutch league with Heerenveen and got the Brazil job after the world cup and i had Spanish/Swiss nationalities. Seems strange that i received this job, yet in another game when i was Wolfsburg and won the league and cup with world class reputation i was overlooked for the job when it arrived yet agian after a poor world cup. Seems very random imo

Go for Mexico, you can win the Gold cup with them after that you will have continental reputation or maybe world class, then try to get a decent job in Europe or at an international side when the opportunity presents itself.

I said "not even" ... I receive offers only from Jamaica, Egypt, Bahrain and so on, so probably you won't be offered a decent job if you manage outside Europe. Another game stupidity...

I said "not even" ... I receive offers only from Jamaica, Egypt, Bahrain and so on, so probably you won't be offered a decent job if you manage outside Europe. Another game stupidity...

take Egypt and try to make them win something...other than the African Cup.:D

Oups, sorry!

Well Egypt is a mighty force if you take them you have a shot on African Cup, and you can qualify for the World cup too from there it's up to you to build your career further.

Archived