Wage Budget in red

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

you havent played FM much have you? :p

dont worry about it, generally itll mean that you wont have as much to spend on players/wages and youll get less of the transfer income to respend...

Also, if it gets serious the chairman might try to sell the club and in that case you could end up with a new owner with lots of money!

Itll only affect your management if youre seriously in debt and have been asked to do something about it, you might be forced to list players, cut wages etc

i see no i havent played much this is my first time with the gamehaha. i see every time i jave to keep offering players heaps of momey on wages to keep them its so annoying

well you should try to give them longer contracts, if they want $100 a week for a 1 year contract, it might be worth it in the long run to offer $130/$140 for a 2 or 3 year contract :thup:

id also look among your team, see if theres anybody you dont have plans for (or wanna get rid of) then you should see if their contract is running out and maybe offer Mutual Termination? if they accept you can cancel their contract for a lot less than 'Release on a Free'

also, i dont want this to sound rude, but there are some people on these forums that get funny with people starting a load of threads for stuff man, im not one, i couldnt care less, just if you have a few queries about the general game theres usually already a thread about it or something, you could try searching?

anywho, im off to write an essay ive been trying to write for 3 days! haha night, been nice chatting :thup:

yer thanx mate i know what you mean though i wont be posting any more unless its urgent haha

yer thanx mate i know what you mean though i wont be posting any more unless its urgent haha
how would i get banned for this its a legit quesion about fm?

Maybe he's referring to your writing....

(Just a thought who am I to judge you I'm also a foreigner to this language)

Struggling to see how this is construed as being a legitimate question

Do you mean the question he's asking in this thread? Will he get sacked if his wage budget is in the red for too long?

Thats all seems legitimate to me, obviously he's new to the game and wasn't sure so he asked and thats what we're here for. It doesn't get much more legitimate than this.

Do you mean the question he's asking in this thread? Will he get sacked if his wage budget is in the red for too long?

Thats all seems legitimate to me, obviously he's new to the game and wasn't sure so he asked and thats what we're here for. It doesn't get much more legitimate than this.

Should be put in context then. Do you get fired if you take a club into the red or continue with a club already in the red. That is what I meant??

Should be put in context then. Do you get fired if you take a club into the red or continue with a club already in the red. That is what I meant??

Yeah i get it, but what he's asking is may not depend on a current situation he may just want to know because he wasn't sure.

yer lolllllll

Since we are in trying to help mode:

Please do not use text speak or word shortening on the forums- many of the users do not have English as their native tongue so we try to ask all posters to use proper English and grammar to help them. It might also help if you check what you have written before you hit submit:thup:

Yeah i get it, but what he's asking is may not depend on a current situation he may just want to know because he wasn't sure.

Yeah I know what your saying :thup: I just find it very dubious that he actually wants to know, IMHO.

hey, I was talking with him earlier and I very much got the impression he wasn't entirely sure about what he's doing with FM as such. Definitely a newbie by all accounts, after noticing he'd made a few threads asking things that I believe could be found elsewhere on the forum, I advised him to search about for the answers as some people can be funny about loads of threads being posted for minor stuff. He didn't start any threads after id said that, so come on, give the guy a break please, he's obviously learned a lesson, we were all new at some point right?

Yeah I know what your saying :thup: I just find it very dubious that he actually wants to know, IMHO.

fair enough but if he hasn't played the game much before but has played a game like FIFA where going into the red can mean you get sacked quickly its understandable and we're all here to help people learn more about the game.

yeah, he's obviously enjoyed the game and got stuck with some things, I got to that point after playing CM for the first time, and you want to get some tips etc. Theres looking on the net for stuff, but then theres joining a forum, filled with people who share a common like with you, Football Manager, he's obviously joined to learn more about the game to get a better experience from it and obviously hasnt realised that people will get annoyed at certain things.

I feel sorry for the guy, when i joined i was ****-scared to post let alone ask stuff, so kudos to him for doing that :thup:

Can you please confirm, for my benefit, that you have read and understand what I said in post number 18?

Let me confirm for your and all the community's benefit that he did not. Which will follow with a post of the "yar ufkors i gut it mait LLOll!!" and then 15 mins later a new mindless thread will emerge.

Peace.

I always try and keep 100k under my budget, it allows me breathing room if I need more transfer funds, or if I want sign another player on high wages. And the same with transfers, I always try and only spend half, helps me keep in the black.

And leedsUnited-Beckford, please try and speak proper English. I’m not having a go, but it does give me a headache sifting though it. :)

cause i didnt want to give my real age out but wow you know it now so rub it in

Mmmm. Whatever. Just cease the wind ups. If ya wanted to hide your age, you would have done so. Anywho I'm finished with this because I'm bored talking to a brick wall, and I don't want to get banned.

Beckford, don't worry about your age because there are people of all ages play this game. I am 50 this year and love the game so just enjoy it, do a search first for any answers you need and if you do not find it, a nice friendly post and we will help you all we can.

Enjoy your game, are you managing Leeds by any chance ?

Beckford, don't worry about your age because there are people of all ages play this game. I am 50 this year and love the game so just enjoy it, do a search first for any answers you need and if you do not find it, a nice friendly post and we will help you all we can.

Enjoy your game, are you managing Leeds by any chance ?

From what I have head, he’s managing in the BSP and Leeds. I’m not sure if these are the only ones, or if there are others. :)

Since we are in trying to help mode:

Please do not use text speak or word shortening on the forums- many of the users do not have English as their native tongue so we try to ask all posters to use proper English and grammar to help them. It might also help if you check what you have written before you hit submit

yet another reason why we need a spelling/grammar checker, although mainly for the people who suffer with dyslexia.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :mad: Nurse!

I deleted him from my game, but he keeps on going ..... :(

DO > L.Utd-Beckford

To the original question, no it doesn't matter, only hinders you when coming to buy players as you will likely only be able to give them pennies

Archived