how much is david villa worth?

just started a new man utd save again

currently 1 month before the new season begin:

how much did you bid for david villa to ask him to join your team?

i have a 90 million up front, 12.25 million over 24 months, 8.25 million for 20 goals bid rejected

valencia is asking for 190 million??

i need to good striker up front because, rooney who has been brillant in pre-season knocking in the goals just got injured for 2 months:( berbatov is struggling allthough i played him as a deep lying forward

is a 60 million bid for torres good enough?

i currently have 104 million transfer kitty left

which will increase due to having players leaving:

carrick to aston villa for 30 million:

park ji sung to genoa for 17.75 million

john o' shea to spurs for 18 million

darron gibson to west ham for 13.25 million

pre-season buff the players values up haha

if all else fails, i will bid for wolfsburg striker edin dzeko for 25-30 million :thup:

currently brought in:

juan manuel vargas - 17.75 million

alphone - free transfer/contract rising to 4.3 million

i have a 90 million up front, 12.25 million over 24 months, 8.25 million for 20 goals bid rejected

i need to good striker up front because, rooney who has been brillant in pre-season knocking in the goals just got injured for 2 months:( berbatov is struggling allthough i played him as a deep lying forward

if all else fails, i will bid for wolfsburg striker edin dzeko for 25-30 million :thup:

currently brought in:

No way could Villa or Genoa afford that, I struggle to even believe the spuds could cough up that cash.

currently brought in:

Liverpool would not sell Torres to Man Utd, try the Man Utd thread in the Good player and Team Guide forum for some help.

oh aston villa for carrick : 15 million up front, 15 million for 48 months

genoa for park ji sung : 10 million up front, 7 million for 24 months

john o' shea for spurs : 10 million up front, 8 million 24 months

spurs have the money after selling of tom hudderstone to Everton for 12 million

and defoe to man city for 32 million

Just forget about him, no player is worth 190 million, period!

You already have Rooney and Berbatov (not really a fan of him but in FM he scores a lot in my current save), they both should be good enough.

If I was to start a game with Man Utd I would rather buy a MC like De Rossi and a back up winger, but I would certainly keep the current squad in my first season.

You already have Rooney and Berbatov (not really a fan of him but in FM he scores a lot in my current save), they both should be good enough.

Well weirdly I have to agree with RSCA4Ever Berbatov scores a lot, also Owen when not injured of course.

My advice stick with them and bring in a new midfielder because you already sold Park and Carrick, so you think you can rely on Giggs and Scholes for an entire season? I love them especially Giggs he can turn a game, but just think about it that they are 36 years old so don't expect from them to be fit every 3-4 days to play for you all season long.

You need to unsettle David Villa by declaring an interest in him, he can be bought for around £60 million I have bough him for a few clubs for that amount, never got pas the first season in any of the saves but got him for that amount for Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea.

I bought David Villa for 66 million on my save. He proved to be worth it banging in 30 goals a season in the Premier League. Also he holds the record for Man Utd now for most goals in one season (Overall) Which was 52 or 53 goals. I brought in someone young last year and Villa is mentoring him.

190 million is ridiculous, for that you can get Dzeko and Hulk, with Marquinhos playing just behind them, with Rooney and Dzeko starting you will score bags full of goals, Hulk and Berba on the bench, sorted, forget about Villa, on most of my games he tends to stay at Valencia all his life and score loads every season but never wants to leave

Archived