IS it worth it

AMD Athlon 215 Dual Core processor, 4Gb RAM, 1Tb hard drive, 19in TFT monitor, DVD-RW Super Multi Drive, NVidia GeForce 9200 graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium ACER is this a good computer and will it run most of the leagues fast on the game

First thing i would say is dont buy pc laptops from littlewoods you will get them cheaper online .If you can save up a bit get the parts and if you know someone that can put it togetherv it will work out alot cheaper

Yeah ebuyer is a good website for PC`s.:thup:

It is indeed. I refuse to shop at a mainstream place like PC World. They seem to over-charge simply because they're a massive chain.

If I'm desperate for a certain piece of hardware then I'll get it from work and it gets taken out of my wages, otherwise I swear by ebuyer.

true im gonna get AMD Athlon 215 Dual Core processor, 4Gb RAM, 1Tb hard drive, 19in TFT monitor, DVD-RW Super Multi Drive, NVidia GeForce 9200 graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium ACER has i can afford easy repayments and its better than saving about 4-6months to buy 1 out right

Aye another +1 for Ebuyer they're ace.

If it's down to what you can afford is £10 a week a decent offer, or are there other PC offers on finance, that are cheaper deals than this offer.

Though if you've a mate can put together parts bought seperateley can you upgrade a an old new machine to make it a new machine; with newer innards like RAM, Graphics card etc....

If your happy with £10 per week and you can afford it. Then go for it.

Aye another +1 for Ebuyer they're ace.

If it's down to what you can afford is £10 a week a decent offer, or are there other PC offers on finance, that are cheaper deals than this offer.

Though if you've a mate can put together parts bought seperateley can you upgrade a an old new machine to make it a new machine; with newer innards like RAM, Graphics card etc....

If your happy with £10 per week and you can afford it. Then go for it.

Tehnically true, not always though. His motherboard might already be at its limit in terms of RAM and such.

Archived