going into administration

just wondering how much you have too be in debt to go into administration....

i'm liverpool 1st season, broke even in transfer market and under wage buget, its the end of january and am 4M in debt and it only going to get worse. to make things worse ther 2 points between 1st and 5th so if i get docked 9 points prob not make Champions League

Administration is all to do with relative success and future income. If Pompey had become a Champions League Team with all they spent then they'd be ok because they'd constantly have money coming in. It simply means that they are protecting themselves from their debtors and the administrators will act to make sure that the money is paid off at a rate that will not damage either party.

sell some low players or something, i am currently liverpool and have just started my second season, my 1st season was crap finished 6th, but because i had a new buyer i got 30 million at the start of the second season. so save your buys for the next season

As Geordieboy52 says, it depends on expected future income

I would imagine the game calculates this based on reputation as well as Est. Value, maybe?

Meaning the higher reputation your club and the more the club is worth, the more debt you can go into before administration is threatened

So, as Liverpool, you should be quite safe for now (Though as suggested, look too offload some players if possible)

Do you think I am near admin? I am £200 million in debt with Portsmouth and have made the chairman love the club so he wont sell. Also his resources are edited to 2 out of 20. I am hoping it comes around October or November so I can go in and try and save them.

Do you think I am near admin? I am £200 million in debt with Portsmouth and have made the chairman love the club so he wont sell. Also his resources are edited to 2 out of 20. I am hoping it comes around October or November so I can go in and try and save them.

Some damn woman took me over with a £450million loan.

Archived