Most Intense end of season ever?!

So basically i'm using Super Bladesman database down to leavel 10. it has these funny little regional cups that for some reason man city and aresenal , sometime chelsea get entered into.

They clash with the premier division and as a result the premiership matches get rescheduled.

This season i got enetered into most of them, presumably cos ive eben winning everything, and you get in through winning the premiership or something. It caused chelsea to get relegated a few seasons ago as the AI fields a 1st team squad for these non league cups and thier squad got fatigued.

I figured i would try to win everything possible, which is 12 cups! the little cups are ALL non league sides, cept for arsenal in 3 of them, so ive been putting out completley reserve squads, wheras arsenal have been putting out 1st team, and i still manage to beat them to my suprise.

so i looked at the fixture list for end of season as ive only played 20 prem games and everyone else has played 30. turns out i have to play every 3 days on average.

Crossed out are the cups i have already won. But goddam, this is gonna be brutal...

intense2.jpg

Do you have a big squad to cope with that amount of fixtures ?

42 senior and reserve players who are AT the club, only 22 over 21 plus there are about 5 youth players who i can rely on in terms of skill as backups, and i can use the lame youth players to play in the little cups so long as there is a sprinkling of decent players

but the injuries im likely tog et/getting is gonna bring it down.

got a couple of key players out for 2 weeks, which doesnt sound much, but that is like 8 games!

The SuperBladesman mod shouldn't be used unless you want play down to level 8 (or 10). That's what has happened - the wrong teams have been entered.

i was gonna play as worthing too but i cant juggle 2 games at 1ce and i was enjoying brghton too much to quit

and im using complete domination.

on a 28 match winning streak atm, half of them from the non league cups

what are using the 10.2 complete domination ..

presume so, seeing as thats when i got it, but im on 10.3 patch now

My star striker is now out til the end of the season, most of my players are on 82% fitness and ive still got a game tommorow against wolves and the day after tommorow agaisnt man u in the champions league.

I have this issue too with Fulham! I've had all the same issues and for the silly cup games I created a under 18's/reserves team selection pick that I choose for them games.

Its a shame that I have been entered into them, because now I have lost interested in managing in England.

Apart from that the Bladesman add on in incredible! :)

I have this issue too with Fulham! I've had all the same issues and for the silly cup games I created a under 18's/reserves team selection pick that I choose for them games.

Its a shame that I have been entered into them, because now I have lost interested in managing in England.

Apart from that the Bladesman add on in incredible! :)

yeah its kinda ruining it for me.

im tempted to quit at the end of the season, but my conttract expires end of next then i'll have been at brighton for 10 years.

seems like the best thing to do if it carries on i reckon

Update!

i am through to the Semi's of the champions league after somehow managing to thrash Manchester United, and the final of the FA Cup after thrashing Manchester City!

i will get middlesbourgh/ Man U in the FA cup final but they dont play till May 2nd.

Now i have 4 Premiership games in 4 Days, and the FA cup was only yesterday.

however, i am now undefeated in 45 games, but my 30 game winning streak ended with a 1-1 at Wolves D:

i now have a game every 1 or 2 days until the 2nd leg of champs league

oh and ive played only 29 prem games whilst everyone else has played 35/36

intense2.jpg

Your income for the month must be outrageous.

oh man thats a good point ima check that although it is largley irrelevent as last time i checked i was 200m in the black.

and yes, my players, all of them, are running on 80-90% now, and got 2 of my 3 main stikers out atm.

just beat sheffield but drew with tottenham and arsenal.

still not bad as tottenham are 2nd, arsenal 5th and i have 2 games in hand on tottenham and am 8 points ahead now

i resorted to using my half decent (which means leading star for league 1) youuth players in starting line ups now. But im on a 48 match unbeaten run still!

Well, My most intense end of season ever would most likely be:

I was 10 points clear at the top (ManUtd) with one game in hand nearing the end of the season. I was sure i was going to win it. So i relaxed and started playing my youth players. I lost my game in hand although still 10 points ahead of Aston Villa i was still relaxed. I went through a couple of games losing and drawing and before i know it, im on level points with Aston Villa! I was shocked and i needed to win my last game to win the Premier League, It was against Aston Villa. We won in the end but they beat us in the FA Cup final... :(

ok so now 4 players have said they understand the unfair treatment and will forget about it. YAY

the others dont seem that bothered except for the guy who was sent off, but hes just a fringe player and wanted to leave anyway.

so ive just had my worst run in a while

draw with arsenal and tottenham, lost against bolton and juventus. beat lincoln moors 2-0 with a sqquad made up of useless youth team players, and i have a now reletivly fit squad (all about 92%) thanks to the 3 day break in the run up to the 1st newcastle game

if i can draw against totenham who are second, in a few days time, i'll only need another 2 points from the 2 newcastle games and the arsenal and sunderland games, so a win today against newcastle, then resting my 1st team, against them the second time to be ready for totenham, should secure the premiership, so i can concentrate on the juventus game, and then the FA cup final which is yet to be scheduled.

also after the next 3 days i have reletivly decent breaks inbetween games (compared to what im getting atm) so my 1st team should be fit enough for a majority of them if i need.

i think i can get through this, my only worry is the juve game, but im at home and have that away goal

intense2.jpg

Well, My most intense end of season ever would most likely be:

I was 10 points clear at the top (ManUtd) with one game in hand nearing the end of the season. I was sure i was going to win it. So i relaxed and started playing my youth players. I lost my game in hand although still 10 points ahead of Aston Villa i was still relaxed. I went through a couple of games losing and drawing and before i know it, im on level points with Aston Villa! I was shocked and i needed to win my last game to win the Premier League, It was against Aston Villa. We won in the end but they beat us in the FA Cup final... :(

He's not asking you for yours, but I'm sad Aston Villa didn't win both. :)

well alot of the players who were annoyed have no "dropped the issue" but some havent yet.

still the morale was super/very good most of the time, so no problem.

i won the premiership by winning agaisnt newcastle twice, so the tottenham result was irrelevant.

and imanaged to beat juventus in injury time after going 1-0 down, then they had someone sent off. one of my fav games of my career so far.

so now i am in the final of every cup

im at 5/12 trophies now :D

intense2.jpg

the last game of the season will be interesting, as i thought players went on holiday on the 1st June

just beat Arsenal in the Eastern Counties League Cup 4-3 AET, despite the fact I am in southern England. I so wish mine and Arsenals Semis were different with that comp as the played Felixstowe and Walton United, which is Where I grew up, and I would have loved to play what i consider my hometown, depsite the facct they dont have any real players...

but yes by winning that in front of a capacity crowd at Old Trafford (Yeah I know) I was rewarded with the princley sum of £10,000 for lifting the trophy! :/

and as a result a whole £10,000 went to the squad payout... :/ cos that makes sense

the news reprts say i have completed a famous quadruple, despit the fact this is cup number 6. Next up, The Premiership with 2 mostly irrelevent games.

only thing at stake is arsenal need to win or it looks likely bolton will finish forth (no idea how that happened)

How the hell did you get such a fixture pile up?

Super Bladesman edited database

being entered into 5 very low reputation cups due to winning something last season (not sure what it was really) caused resceduling of prem, fa cup and league cup games, at times progessing through a cup caused a richet effect where one reschdule casused another, then another, til 8 games were reschduled.

this combined with winning almost every game (only not won 5 all season if i remember correctly) caused MASSIVE Fixture congestion

saw this happen in like my 3rd season to chelsea, and the AI considers them important as they are schduled to the 1st team, not the reserve, and they played thier star players for these games, causing massive fatigue, and they finished the prem in 18th place and were relegated.

arsenal and man city also had the same problem last few seasons, but still did well in the league, but still putting out 1st team squad. ir rmember reading that they won something like 15-0 in one of these games and walcott bagging 8 goals or something

AAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!

I win everything, EVERYTHING, and go into the last match in the Spartan South Midlands Challenge Trophy final against aresenal with a fully fit squad, and my god ive played arsenal 10 times this season, and im SICK of them and the little ****ERS BEAT ME 1-0 GODDAMMIT

and whats more they injure my star England Forward (I'm England manger, AND THE WORLD CUP IS NEXT WEEK

AAAARRRRRGH

will post the completed fixture list later as i have to go to work in a minute.

That has really hacked me off though

Archived