which laptops/notebooks allow FM2010?

I have a three year old (going on four!) laptop, with the only thing upgraded on it being the RAM. The game runs fine. It probably would run faster on a better computer, but nowadays you can find computers far superior to mine at about the same price as I got mine for three years ago ($700). Realistically, it's not too much to worry about- most computers these days should run the game fine.

I have a three year old (going on four!) laptop, with the only thing upgraded on it being the RAM. The game runs fine. It probably would run faster on a better computer, but nowadays you can find computers far superior to mine at about the same price as I got mine for three years ago ($700). Realistically, it's not too much to worry about- most computers these days should run the game fine.

Maybe not for 300 euros though;)

Maybe not for 300 euros though;)

True, but while I was in Slovakia I saw computers that could probably run it fine for 450-600 Euros:thup:

NOTE: Slovakia is cheaper than other European countries, although I don't think this applies to electronics as much as food and such.

Archived