Skins

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

There are a lot of created skins posted in there. Just have a look and see what's about. The creators even provide download links. Plus if you don't know how to add them to your game Michaeltmurray has helpfully provided a thread that tells you what to do with them at the top of the page.

thanx iv clicked on the links to download a skin but what programs do i need installed? keep saying i need to find one on the web i dont have it s i can t

Football manager 2010 would be a good start

But seriously, what sites are you downloading from, you should be clicking the ones with filefront/rapidshare etc. If you are downloading torrent files you will need a program to download the torrent.

If you are downloading zipped files (.zip .7z) you will need a program that can unzip these files as they are compressed.

i click on them on the webstie to download but it says its coming up as something i dont understand

yer im saying the link arnt working plus it didnt download did it

Which links are not working? Which skin have you tried downloading?

i click on them on the webstie to download but it says its coming up as

rar or rawr thingy?/

Most skins will be uploaded in a zip file, you need to download 'winrar' to extract them.

Then extract the skin you have downloaded to MyDocuments/SI/FM2010/Skins.

If you have not used a skin before, you will probably have to create a new folder and rename it 'skins'.

Anyway there's a full instructions of what you need to do, in the stickys of the skinning forum. :thup:

thanx. as i download when i finish it wont let me open it or extract it caus its not a zip file only a blank sheet saying i need to find the right program to run it on

thanx. as i download when i finish it wont let me open it or extract it caus its not a zip file only a blank sheet saying i need to find the right program to run it on

Yeah its a blank sheet because you don't have a file extractor installed.

If you download winrar, http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html.

After you have installed winrar you'll be able to double click & then extract the skin you have downloaded. :thup:

Archived