Nation recommendation

Hi Guys,

I am need help on what nation to manage in next.

I am bored of all the big nations (England, Spain, Italy, etc)

Iwant to find a tiny club and play it until FM11 comes out

I dont want it to be in a major country (ie Eng, SP, IT, Ger, Fra, Sco, Por etc etc)

I want to start in a lower league with a team that has no history and win the campions league most importantly:

I want a nation with:

No limits on foreign players

No work permits

Can anyone recommend me a nation please

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

what are the big teams in sweden? start unempoyled its the hardet thing haha. um mabye like belerus for a challenge?

I dont want it to be in a major country (ie Eng, SP, IT, Ger, Fra, Sco, Por etc etc)

I want to start in a lower league with a team that has no history and win the campions league most importantly:

I want a nation with:

No limits on foreign players

No work permits

God knows if they require work permits, but if they don't then Sweden's your only option with what's been quoted. If they do have work permit stuff then you're going to have to stuff your rules and force a compromise.

Wanting a nation with no limits on foreign players (which presumably also counts the "home-grown" rubbish like what's being brought into the English Premiership next season where a certain number of players must have been trained at the club or in the same nation) but wanting a European league so you can enter (and ultimately win) the Champions League leaves you with very few options, which are, in their entirety:

Germany, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Sweden and Wales

You've already stated that you don't want Germany or Scotland, which leaves four options, and I'm pretty sure that Wales and (Northern) Ireland have WP requirements just the same as Scotland does. That leaves you with Sweden, which doesn't have any player restrictions (no rules on foreigners and no rules on including a certain number of youngsters in the match squad like there is in Scotland and Wales), though I've never managed there and have no idea if work permits are necessary there.

Some recommendation, eh? :rolleyes: You set a list of parameters and there's only one bloody one that has a chance of meeting them all :p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived