Lack of Harmony Within Squad?...

I've just joined them(Man City) and I'm being told there is a lack of harmony and I need to call a team meeting. I've had this at my previous clubs, and it's just gone on to get worse, so I thought I'd take action and post on here!

I do often ignore some of the game messages etc. Just let my own opinion count. As some times the game text can seem more harsh than the issue in hand is, even if there is actually one at all, just interpreting this to us gamers some times can be awkward is there an issue at all. I tend to let the teams actual playing do the talking now, I do on occasion go for the call meeting on rare occasions it helps though, even if it does sound hypocrytical.

Why? Which team/Season are you in?

Just finished 2nd season with forest after gaining promotion from the playoffs, and haven't seen any messages on their profile bit saying they dislike someone. I've had it everytime before in fm2010 to though, ive tried attending more press conferences, not being too negative in team talks, offering contracts etc, and have had a team meeting which hasn't sorted it out either, and they only happen if your team isn't doing well.

I managed to get 15 people unhappy after winning the title.

10 because of an assman taking control of a friendly, 3 being a transfer target and 2 worried about the competition for places.

Now Ive got a bunch of freaks with 1 worried about his place and 5 other worried about harmony. Its like a virus. There worried about nothing, so more people get worried about nothing, its a never ending circle!

Since 10.3 I've seen many players be unhappy for various reasons, also in the AI teams.

In my current squad I have 12 players unhappy.

2 for not settling in area, 3 for not playing enough, 2 for being transfer listed and 5 for pressure because of interest of other teams.

My results are poor lately, form and morale are declining and I'm afraid they will get even worse when more players become unhappy because of it.

Previous season I had problems with harmony after I sold 5 players and brought in 4 others.

I found it strange at first, but didn't pay much of attention to it, because once they played about 10-15 games that problem was gone, but I'm afraid what I'm experiencing at the moment will not go away so easily.

Sometimes I even doubt this isn't a bug or glitch, because I've never experienced this much trouble with my players in 10.2 and previous FM games with unhappyness.

Normally I'm pretty good in keeping my squad happy but I'm not sure how to handle the current situation.

I cannot sell them all because they're virtually my starting 11 besides the 3 that are unhappy for not playing enough and the 2 that are transfer listed.

I cannot keep them either because it seems the 2 that are unsettled in area are starting to make mistakes and cost me points and the 5 with pressure because of interest, they have so many teams scouting them now that it seems impossible to keep them.

Archived