How long can/does it take to get a job?

I've started a new game unemployed. I've not did this before. I loaded every division in the UK and started as a Sunday League footballer.

I've went on holiday indefinitely and apply for all jobs upon which the game should return from holiday. So far I'm six months into the game and no job. Will I be offered one or do I need to choose higher than Sunday League player?

I've been busy so just got back to it. I got the Forfar job in April.

I've never been there so I'm looking forward to the challenge. I just need a map to see where in Scotland it actually is.

why do you (and people in general) do it this way? isn't it easier and better to choose a team and finish with it?>

Starting unemployed with no reputation is the ultimate challenge, and probably the closest thing to realistic for most of us. Realism is the Bible of FM!

Why is starting unemployed realistic? if you find the choosing to manage Barcelona right away is unrealistic then just start with a very low rep team and work up. But almost no managers started his managerial career out of nowhere! i think it takes away a lot of fun from fm

• 1 month later...
I've been busy so just got back to it. I got the Forfar job in April.

I've never been there so I'm looking forward to the challenge. I just need a map to see where in Scotland it actually is.

Haha! Its about 15 miles North of Dundee on the East of Scotland, been there a couuple of times and not much to shout about!

Hope you turn the town around:thup:

Archived