Christmas in July

Well I thought I got some sort of steal..

Yeah Ferdinand in 35, but a good backup to the backup. Also i needed him cause I don't have many english players. Have 8 on the squad that are trained in England and only 6 or 7 true English native. Terry is my only English player on the starting squad.

Yeah but on a free, the older players like Rio, become amazing tutors, it is always good to have them in your team, if you can afford the wages. Your Chelski so you should be absolutely fine.

I have seen Pato go for a free on other peoples saves as well. :thup: Did he become unhappy at AC Milan and refuse to sign another contract? Who did you have to fight off for his signature?

Yeah but on a free, the older players like Rio, become amazing tutors, it is always good to have them in your team, if you can afford the wages. Your Chelski so you should be absolutely fine.

I have seen Pato go for a free on other peoples saves as well. :thup: Did he become unhappy at AC Milan and refuse to sign another contract? Who did you have to fight off for his signature?

Yeah he was uphappy and wouldn't sign another deal. :thup: And I way outbid...but fought off Real madrid, barca, man utd and about 6 others.. it took him about 3 weeks to sign. Lots of contracts to read before he signed....

Yeah he was uphappy and wouldn't sign another deal. :thup: And I way outbid...but fought off Real madrid, barca, man utd and about 6 others.. it took him about 3 weeks to sign. Lots of contracts to read before he signed....

That is the way though :) If there is loads of other people (especially big teams like you mentioned) interested, to be safe to secure that signature.. you need to over pay!

Archived