Cracking regens

I have just found a couple of cracking regens - one because I am managing Italy and my Assman recommended and one because I am scouting Eastern Europe and stumbled across him,

What do we think?

http://img408.imageshack.us/i/hugogarca.png/

http://img39.imageshack.us/i/alessandromarchi.png/

Oh, I see it has been moved to GPTG. I think there is a spot in GD for a "Great Regen" thread, tbh. Perhaps we can make this it?

Oh, and before I get caught up calling them Regens. They're Newgens. Not Regens. :D

Don't lie Nep ;) theyre FRED's. Well, that is what they are suppose to be called. Regen sticks well in the mind though, I prefer to call them that.

I went with Monsters, for "Neppo's Monsters" - It's a term I use in FM a lot :D

However, Nep's are great. If you could sneak that into your location, we can change the forum. Then, in 3, 4 or more, years time, people will be like "OH wow, I got this awesome Nep" - and someone will be like, WTF are they called Neps, and no one will know. And we will all be lurking, laughing. IT has to be done :D

The defender's a real bargain. If you have to pay over 10mil for the striker...well I've not paid 10 mil for anyone on 10.3 but I guess I'd want my striker to have pace 18 acceleration 18 to fork out that much.

Your defender looks top notch - loads of the centre back regens/FREDS/"neps" are rubbish at jumping, thus rendering a lot of them poor at the position. That said, your striker is terrible. Really, only a 2 for tackling? Shameful. What about the modern day notion of defending from the front? Joking aside, lucky finds, the both of them.

On a slight tangent, am I right in assuming your scout is a 20/20 potential and current ability judging?

Your defender looks top notch - loads of the centre back regens/FREDS/"neps" are rubbish at jumping, thus rendering a lot of them poor at the position. That said, your striker is terrible. Really, only a 2 for tackling? Shameful. What about the modern day notion of defending from the front? Joking aside, lucky finds, the both of them.

On a slight tangent, am I right in assuming your scout is a 20/20 potential and current ability judging?

catching on already. Gotta love it :D

I have one good CB Nep, the only problem is he has good jumping but not very good strength. I've been trying to improve it through training but it doesn't look like it will ever improve much.

I have better attacking Nep's, one good striker and a couple of handy wingers.

Just had a Nep appear in my u18s of good quality! First.. one .. ever! He is no world beater, but its the first half decent one I have had come through my u18s in FM history!

He is good attribute wise, but a terrible performer. Looking at them statistics, 25 apps and an average rating of 6.94 for a MC? That is garbage to me.

I have just found a couple of cracking regens - one because I am managing Italy and my Assman recommended and one because I am scouting Eastern Europe and stumbled across him,

What do we think?

Hi, do you know where I can get that skin from?? completly free ovcoarse....

he plays at Hull man! all the team has this performance. anyway, obviously you haven't studied attributes, CA, PA and ratings much. oh well, i suggest you do! it will help your managerial abilities a lot. Only the thought that you wouldn't buy him...

he plays at Hull man! all the team has this performance. anyway, obviously you haven't studied attributes, CA, PA and ratings much. oh well, i suggest you do! it will help your managerial abilities a lot. Only the thought that you wouldn't buy him...

Is this some kind of joke?! Of course I would buy him.. but obviously Hull has a terrible manager to be getting performances like that out of him :rolleyes: Who ever Hulls manager is better learn and study attributes, CA and PA, I reckon it will help him out a hell of a lot.. cause at the moment, who ever is managing Hull.. is doing a terrible job!

What do we think?

Hi, do you know where I can get that skin from?? completly free ovcoarse....

I got it from sortitoutsi and it is called Steklo X

i am not going to start an argument because you lack the ability to communicate. i will just mention that i am finishing 3rd with Hull in my second season. something that obviously your team's manager is jealous about ;)

cut it off now and go back to the topic. proof that you can't "read" attributes is the fact that i am in second season and this player is the best in the world PA wise. Also he won the years youth player of EPL! yeah.. that is garbage!

Marchi- composure low for a top class striker. Other than that, he's a very good player.

Garcia- class, the best regen I can remember seeing on FM2010.

Atay- a cracking box to box midfielder... if it wasn't for 10 stamina. That drastically limits him. He'll struggle to do anything after an hour.

I finished 3rd with Portsmouth first season, but I am not constantly bragging about it like you have with your Hull team all over the GD. :rolleyes:

If you ever need any help with your save. Let me know, because seen as you know he has the best PA in the world, you obviously have FMRTE to find this out, meaning your not a great manager at all. Something I would never touch.

Just noticed your the same guy I mentioned the other day being the most arguementative person in GD. I have nothing further to say, to save myself any infractions.

hm..and you accuse me of cheating... how nice...

you said that to save yourself of any... what?

lol anyway i am here to show to other members my amazing regen. If you don't like it then don't talk to me!

but you know that accusing others of cheating is not acceptable

hm..and you accuse me of cheating... how nice...

you said that to save yourself of any... what?

lol anyway i am here to show to other members my amazing regen. If you don't like it then don't talk to me!

but you know that accusing others of cheating is not acceptable

You've admitted to using FMRTE, buddy. It's perfectly acceptable for others to presume you use it to cheat.

Alin Straín

The best regen I have ever seen. Unfortunately not mine. Just got bought from AS Roma for € 93m.

Amazing Nep you have there. One of the best I have seen definitely.

I saw his salary and thought it was weekly :eek: Ha!

Archived