What attributes are required for each PPM?

Say I told a player to "place his shots", the player should have high "finishing" and "composure" attributes, or to "come deep to get the ball" you need "positioning" "creativity" and "passing".

But what about the other PPMs?

Thanks in advance for your highly thought out, practical, and well educated response ofcourse :thup:

They're not really related to attributes, per say. They are tendencies rather than necessarily positive or negative things.

"Dwells on ball" means he'll take a long time to pick a pass at times. High decisions could help him speed it up a but, and I suppose it would be good if he had decent first touch, technique and dribbling to help keep control of the ball if they were pressured.

"Dives into tackles" is good for players you want to break up play, preferably midfielders. I'd say they need high tackling and bravery, and preferably middle of the road aggression, so they go in strongly but don't need getting sent off. High stamina and work rate would also be good, so they can recover if they miss a tackle.

Archived