What do you like better? FMH2007 for PSP or FM2007 for PC

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

PSP

Why...

5) PSP on the toilet! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah icon_biggrin.gif

dont you just lov it when you score just as you squeeze a big one out. double celebration!

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenerbahcefan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

PSP

Why...

5) PSP on the toilet! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah icon_biggrin.gif

dont you just lov it when you score just as you squeeze a big one out. double celebration! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you mean triple celebration aswell? :p

I love both of them in in different ways.

PSP - Portable, convenient, simple in gameplaym engrossing and fun.

PC- More of a simulation, engrossing, detailed, accurate and realistic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rapcage:

handheld version is good

but PC version is much better

most of you it seems just need a new PC if your FM07 is slow. get Duo-Core boys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got the psp version today, it's great fun, the pc comment is wrong, i have an amd athlon 4600+ 2gb of ddr2 800mhz, and it is slow, not that i dont still like it, but after a few hours on the psp after many months of thinking it would be a bit naff the game is amazing the detail they can cram into these things, great stuff SI.

Archived