Eventful PlayOff Final

Just played in this match in a Network game.

It was a hectic playoff final, i managed to nick 6th place from Birmingham on the last day of the season by the virtue of goal difference.

Anyway 36 minutes gone and 1 of my players gets a straight red card, then 1 minute later a corner swings in hits my own players and goes in, by this time i have already resigned that its not going to be my day.

Half time stats i have all the possesion and shots.

On to the 2nd half, and we manage to get 2-1 up with 10 men, then City make it 2-2 but to start with they fouled my left back who picked up a knock from the challenge, and then from the resulting cross after my left back was fouled there player was in an offside position but it counts 2-2.

Message pops up saying 'Did that goal look a bit dubious' and 4 of my players complain to the assitant but to no avail. :p

Into extra time one of their players dives in 2 footed takes out my player and he gets a staight red. Thats good right? Accept i used all my subs when i was leading 2-1 to try and hang on with 10 men & the 2 footed tackle injured my player so i'm now down to 9 men.

Then in the last minute of extra time they take out another one of my players so i'm down to 8 players! Now there is alot of added on time because of the injurys so i'm hanging on with 8 men they hit the post followed by the corss bar, but we eventually survive.

Penatlys, a few of my main spot kick takers are either injured or subbed off, City step up first and kick thier 1st pen straight over the bar, then their 2nd penatly straight at my keeper.

I win 3-1 on pens to my suprise and i will be in the Premier League whilst my friend will still be in the Championship next season.

Phew, i went through the emotions in that game.;)

I think after surviving that playoff final i deserve to play in the top tier next season.

96235315.jpg

60227653mtvjkap.jpg

Archived